The Odd Clothes You Wear

Haunted Herring

The Toy Commander
Jan 24, 2010
Best I have is like a wizard's outfit, I sport a hat, a very elaborate long coat and some dress shoes. I don't wear it normally mind, I'll wear it to a party or something.

Serenegoose

Faerie girl in hiding
Mar 17, 2009
Haunted Herring said:
Best I have is like a wizard's outfit, I sport a hat, a very elaborate long coat and some dress shoes. I don't wear it normally mind, I'll wear it to a party or something.
I put on my robe and wizard hat.

Haunted Herring

The Toy Commander
Jan 24, 2010
Serenegoose said:
Haunted Herring said:
I put on my robe and wizard hat.
*Wizard Fist-bump*

black_omega2

Jun 2, 2009
I personally don't consider it weird but I wear nothing but athletic clothing. I don't even own a pair a jeans.
Sometimes I also cross dress (I am male) and I have a nice little hat with cat ears that I wear. Oh and I wear phat pants once in awhile.

InnerRebellion

Mar 6, 2010
I wear a fedora, a Cap, a mood ring, a necklace with a ruby in it, True Religion sneakers or all black Chuck Taylors and a vest.

Blue_vision

Elite Member
Mar 31, 2009
Half of the bottomwear in my closet consists of nylon sports pants. Let me tell you, it gets weird in the wintertime.

Also, I have odd bits and pieces of random-era fashions. Some things are pretty easy to fit into regular fashion, but I've yet to figure out a good way of wearing the ruffled shirt that I got last year. I might need to grow a little goatee. And I don't even dare try anything with my leather armour or chainmail, or any of the (what I assume to be) rennaisance-inspired suits that I've had an eye to purchase. I should probably get on all of those...

Danielsmells

Apr 24, 2010
I wear girl's knee high socks in bright colours, polka dots, stripes, that kinda thing. It started because I jokingly said I wanted some on a holiday and my mother bought me them.
Contrasts the otherwise boring black jeans, black t shirt combo.

Other than that I have a few girl's bracelets and the odd glowstick on my arm, which I normally acquire from girls I care for.

Frequen-Z

Resident Batman fanatic.
Apr 22, 2009
Funkiest Monkey said:
What are the 'odd' articles of clothing you wear? Odd clothes classify as anything that isn't a baseball cap, t-shirt, jeans and trainers(/sneakers). Kind of.

Mine is the almighty Mohawk Hat.

...Snug.

What are the odd clothes you wear, Escapist?
Where can I get that hat in that exact colour scheme? I've done a gratuitous bit of googling but I can't find that exact hat. I'd buy it instantly in those colours.

Cheery Lunatic

Aug 18, 2009
Move aside MC Hammer, I have the tightest harem pants around! Complete with polka dots!
Of course, I don't wear them that often.

I never wear matching socks, but that's more of a lazy thing, than a fashion statement.

Okay OP, I need that hat, NOW.

Link55557

Feb 20, 2009
I wear a HUGE baggy yellow sweatshirt from October to March. Daily.

Also, I use my bathrobe belt for my jeans. I don't need a belt, but I wear it anyway.

Samuel Cook

and Greg Puciato.
Jan 2, 2009
I normally wear a bandana with backwards trucker cap. It's also very rare for me not to be wearing a tank top.

busterkeatonrules

- in Glorious Black & White!
Legacy
Jun 22, 2009
Country
Norway
I like the kind of baggy cargo pants that are usually worn around knee-level.

I don't actually WEAR them at knee-level, though. I never leave home without suspenders. I use the old-fashioned kind of suspenders, which require extra buttons to be fastened around the waist of your pants.

I love that look. They look like three upside-down "Y"s holding my pants up.

Mr. Grey

I changed my face, ya like it?
Aug 31, 2009
D Bones said:
Mr. Grey said:
A grey t-shirt... always a grey t-shirt.

It's odd because that's all I ever try to wear. That and pants... don't need the cops on me, just yet.
I only wear black t-shirts. They all have designs on them, but if they were naked, they'd all be black t-shirts. I'm not even emo or fat and trying to look skinny. I just like black clothing.
I'll add to the oddness by stating that if I don't wear grey, I itch. Damnedest thing too.

Your move.