The Old Republic new trailer

Gerrawn

Apr 2, 2009
The new trailer for the Old Republic is here and troopers are badass. Seriously, they fucking own.

http://www.gamereactor.dk/nyheder/78519/Eksklusiv+Old+Republic-trailer/

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Very modern armor. Wonder where they got it.

That was one seriously epic trailer. It's like both TOR and TFU2 are trying to outdo eachother. And I love them for it.

GiantSpiderGoat

Nov 19, 2009
Wow I've never had more motivation to be a trooper. It's been a toss up between scoundrel and trooper. I may go trooper as my main now.

Foxxy_Uk

Jun 13, 2010
Wow! I really cant wait for this now. Was on and off about getting it and it's pushing yes now.

meowman

Jan 25, 2010
Awesome trailer. I'm really thinking of getting this now, even though I'm usually suspicious of any trailer involving only pre-rendered footage, specially made. That looked so good it's overiding all my warning systems though. I am wanting this badly.

InsanityRequiem

Nov 9, 2009
While the trailer was wonderfully awesome, I find it conflicting with the comedic way they're doing TOR graphics and story. So I guess I'm middle ground.

Mindmaker

May 29, 2010
It's amazing how cinematics can restore interest.

I lost interest when some of the info about gameplay was revealed, how the skill systems would work, trinity etc.

I might give it another chance again.

Gerrawn

Apr 2, 2009
Best thing about the entire trailer is how the troopers just run in and melee the sith. <3

Mindmaker

May 29, 2010
Gerrawn said:
Best thing about the entire trailer is how the troopers just run in and melee the sith. <3
Well only one.
But considering, that the best way to kill jedi/sith, is to catch them by suprise, it was an excellent choice :D