The Omega Generation (Looking for 1-2 Players. Read first post and PM your CS to the admins)

KiruTheMant

Nov 2, 2009
"Close, but a more specific fusion." Kiru said, grabing a nearby Cinderblock and broken microwave lid. "Watch" Kiru said, s he held the objects together, as they meshed and melted, to form a Concrete box with a door that could open to the inside. "See? I fused the properties of a door with the durability of the Cinderblock, and made a box similar to a microwave." Kiru looked at Alex, aware of his own powers. "Mine are more along the lines of specific items qualities, yours is the mass of a specific item."

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Erica led her motley band through the hole and into the streets, still wary of any police around.

So far so good... Erica thought, but was hesitatnt to relax.

Finally, the orphanedge came into sight, and she let out a sigh of relief. Good... at least we can get some transportation built and get the hell out of here...

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
KiruTheMant said:
"Close, but a more specific fusion." Kiru said, grabing a nearby Cinderblock and broken microwave lid. "Watch" Kiru said, s he held the objects together, as they meshed and melted, to form a Concrete box with a door that could open to the inside. "See? I fused the properties of a door with the durability of the Cinderblock, and made a box similar to a microwave." Kiru looked at Alex, aware of his own powers. "Mine are more along the lines of specific items qualities, yours is the mass of a specific item."
Alex smirked a bit after Kiru's fusion of the two objects. It was an impressive sight, but it took a second for him to figure out that his inital idea of asking Kiru to fuse the cinderblocks would not get them anywhere; that power of his would leave them less to work with. He had never tried to manipulate two objects at once either. All he knew that his powers could do was shape one substance at a time.

Thinking about other routes he could take to make what he was thinking, Alex suddenly got an urge to laugh at something Kiru had said. Whether it was because of all the violence they had seen over the last few hours, or general lack of things to do, he ignored for the time being and started chuckling a bit, looking at the fused microwave as he did.

"So now, the humble microwave can scare people in two ways. Frying your brain with radiation or just being a brick." Looking up after that statement, he quickly cleared his throat. "Sorry. Just came out of nowhere."

At the same time as his apology, he saw off to his left that the others were finally returning. Before Kiru responded to him, he raised one arm and waved the group in their direction.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Erica waved back, relieved that their mission was over. Look like I still have some luck after all... She thought, then turned to the other two.

"Right. I guess we'll just bring this junk over to the tech guys so they can put this together. While they do, we'd better prepare to leave."

Again, she wondered how she'd fallen into the leader role.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Roar nodded as he his belonging were still store in that bag of his in one of the room. Before he head toward the room where he store the bag he approach Erica.

He asked "Do you by any chance have working water in this place? I'm reeking in junk smell and sweat from being chase by those rats."

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Erica nodded. "We should have a water pump out back, you can wash up there."

She took the battered cart and pushed it over to Alex and Kiru. "Well, we're back." She said. "Hope you can use this stuff, you don't want to know what we went through to get it..."

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
CrazyGirl17 said:
"Well, we're back. Hope you can use this stuff, you don't want to know what we went through to get it..."
Still with zero idea of whether or not his powers would allow him to affect more than one object at once, Alex removed his gloves and got two of the cinderblocks close to each other, gripping them both as best he could.

"Humor us. I'm interested to hear it." Alex said.

------------

Blue Moon Apartments

Uncertain of whether or not Dawn had heard him or not, Phantom stood up from the table, holding back a burp from the beer he drank. "If you're OK with sleeping on the couch, I've got a few sheets and a pillow you can use." Tossing the empty can towards a nearby trashcan, the aluminum object bounced off the edge of it and clunked across the wooden floor of the kitchen. "Aw, darnit."

While at first ignoring the can, he begrudgingly went and tossed it properly before making his way to a nearby closet for the things he would need.

Ultraman950

Oct 17, 2010
Dawn had gone into deep-thought mode again. She hadn't gotten anywhere. She jerked back up.

"Sorry," she said. "Sometimes I just... zone out. The couch is fine, I've slept on a lot worse. Trust me."

She stood up to stretch her legs and inspect the couch in question. Definately a lot better than the night before. Cardboard boxes have no back-support what-so-ever, she thought Cushions are a massive step up.

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
Ultraman950 said:
"Sorry. Sometimes I just... zone out. The couch is fine, I've slept on a lot worse. Trust me."
"I know that feeling." Phantom replied as he started searching for a clean cotton sheet. He found one he hadn't used in quite some time tucked away on a high shelf; it smelled of old wood and some hydrogen peroxide. Figuring the smell wouldn't bother his guest much considering what she told him, he found a pillow soon after.

Setting it up on the couch near the living room window, he continued. "I'll leave my old contact a message about you and see if she gets back to me. I'm sure the group can help you."

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Roar had proceeded to head to the back of the orphanage.
He soon found himself at the back garden with the water pump with a hose attach to it. The back garden is high fences so no one from outside can peak.
He locks the door and undresses himself. Taking off the new mask of his is quite easily as a simple flip and it came off with ease. He places it near him as he turns the pump on.
The blast of the cold water almost made him scream from the cold shock but he had been train enough to always remain silent without his mask no matter his reaction.
He realise that he have to get used to this type of treatment since he forfeit his old life with the government.

Ultraman950

Oct 17, 2010
Dawn nodded again. "Thanks."

Then she headed straight to the couch, pulled off the tie holding her ponytail up, and laid down. She didn't say anything about the sheet.

She hadn't realized how tired she was until that moment. She fell asleep about five minuets after she set her head on the pillow. The smell of sweat and hydrogen, and the unkempt hair wasn't too appealing, but she was otherwise a very pretty young woman.

Soon after, she appeared to be dreaming.

2ndblackjedi

Sep 12, 2008
Marcus wasn't particularly happy about leaving before telling Sonny where he was going.

"But do you really want to go back just to tell him you're leaving again?" a voice in his head said.

"Not really...no," he thought.

"Doesn't sound fair to him does it?"

"I guess not..."

Marcus frowned and waited to leave, not paying much attention to the conversation.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Erica sighed. "Alright then, I'll sum it all up: we were trying to get some metal from the old junkyard when a bunch of mutant rats attacked us. Frankly, we were lucky to get out alive!"

Considering the area the junkyard was un, she doubted anyone would tell the cops something was up, let alone notice anything.

"Anyway," shs said, "We got the materials you need. If you'll ecuse me, I need to take a shower." And with that, Erica headed inside, eager to at least get cleaned up a bit after their excursion.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
As Roar clean himself with the running water and the bar of soap he had found, he in unable to find anything shampoo looking. He looks around but with no avail which didn't surprise him that they don't got one or he didn't look hard enough.
After he was done he uses the ragged towel to quickly dry himself up. He soon put back on his clothing while still feeling abit moist but his face is fully dry. He put on is mask as he head back indoor with his hair now look greasy as he heard some footstep toward him.

KiruTheMant

Nov 2, 2009
Kiru scratched his head, not aware if the mutant rats would be the cause of the pollution and waste in the junkyard, or the Omega affects. Kiru let go of the thought pattern and looked at the car, with enough proper leverage, was ready for the tires to be fixed. Kiru looked to the treebranches he had earlier pulled down, and then to Alex, who seemed to be toying with a few cinderblocks. Kiru figured he'd let Alex toy with those while he collected the wood.

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
"Huh. I guess ROUS's are still abnormal, even these days." Alex said, his sudden surge of frivolity coming back again. He coughed to try and bring it under control again, although his eyes began to water as a result.

Bringing his attention back to the cinderblocks in front of him, Alex took a breath before he thought he should try holding the blocks another way. Reaching around the blocks with his right arm, he gripped both of them on both sides, hoping this would work.

As he always did, he concentrated on the blocks, trying to force the stones to mold near his hands. This time though, he couldn't feel anything changing. His fingers kept gripping hard stone without moving an inch. Still, he refused to stop that soon, and kept going, hoping to make at least something happen.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Erica sighed, letting the water wash over her. But she still couldn't shake the thought that their last mission had been too easy... barring the giant rats, of course.

And someone still pegged them as responsible for recent events. Erica remembered vividly the riots that had gone on some time after the Omega Event. The whole city had been rocked by fire, people fighting or looting, and the police had barely been able to hold the rioters back.

Things had calmed down over the years, but it was still a fragile peace. And now someone was attempting to start the fighting all over again. But who woul do this, and what did they have to gain?

Erica shut off the water and grabbed a faded, slightly frayed towel. Whatever was going on, she would make it her business to find out what it was.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Roar had head back to his room to find his belonging were still intact.
He got change as he put on new a pair of jean, T-shirt, jacket, combat boots and so on. The only thing that is still the same is his mask. These new clothing seen to be more durable as he guessing they could be travelling alot if they leave the city. He took another look inside his bag just so he is memories the content inside before he head back downstairs.

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
- Blue Moon Apartments -

As soon as he heard Dawn's light snoring from the couch, Phantom got up as quietly as he could and snuck into his room, closing the door behind him. His phone at the ready, he spoke to it. "Dial Jeanne." The name Jeanne was his way of contacting Winterfrost with an alias, and on occasion, getting on her nerves in jest.

The phone then switched to a screen showing it was dialing the number, the sounds of four full rings coming through the head speaker before he got the answering machine. "Hey, Jeanne, it's Daniel. I've found someone who's looking for a place to live, and I recommended you to her. Call me back when you can so I can give you more details." Pressing the small red phone icon on the touch screen, all he had to do now was wait.

- Lauren's Orphanage -

As Alex tried again to shape the two cinderblocks, he found himself getting nowhere again. Even after three tries, the blocks wouldn't shift their shapes. "Damnit." Alex sighed loudly. "That was a waste." Even though it was the first time he had ever tried this sort of thing, he wished it had worked. It was the same material in both blocks, so his powers shouldn't have been unable to work.

Setting aside the other five blocks, he focused on one again, setting his hands on the top of it and focusing his efforts. This time, he could feel the object shifting under his fingers as the sides sprouted short stone spikes amidst the sounds of slowly moving stone. As he'd discovered a long time before, he could only affect one material at at a time, and it seemed like the same applied to one object as well.

Trying not to feel annoyed by the discovery, Alex moved a few of the bottom level blocks back into place, and focused on making the spikes from before wrap around the sides of the other two to hold them in place. Improvisation hadn't hurt him yet.