The Omega Generation (Looking for 1-2 Players. Read first post and PM your CS to the admins)

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
"Morning," Erica responded, pausing to take a bite of her cereal. She took a moment to chew swallow, then ask, "So, what's our plan for today? Should we lay low for a bit longer, or should we get out of here?"

2ndblackjedi

Sep 12, 2008
Sorry I haven't posted in a long while, I was trying to write something to do with Sonny but I haven't had the time now that I'm back in class. Since it would've been happening away from everyone else anyway how about I write as if though it happened so I don't lag behind more. If that's not cool or whatevs then just tell me and I'll change the post

Marcus' ability allowed him to easily sneak back to the orphanage without being seen. A couple of people wandering the street thought they spotted him, but assumed they were seeing things. Marcus reconstituted in front of the orphanage and took a glance over his shoulder before entering. He hoped no one would ask about his absence as he found everyone together eating breakfast.

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
2ndblackjedi said:
Sorry I haven't posted in a long while, I was trying to write something to do with Sonny but I haven't had the time now that I'm back in class. Since it would've been happening away from everyone else anyway how about I write as if though it happened so I don't lag behind more. If that's not cool or whatevs then just tell me and I'll change the post
It's no trouble. School was getting in my way as well, and stupid me for not saying anything sooner.

Thinking about Erica's question as he took a seat at the table, Alex responded first. "We should definitely get out of here ASAP. Although,..." Looking over the counter of the kitchen, he saw Marcus coming their way. "Morning." he said, waving once to him.

2ndblackjedi

Sep 12, 2008
"Morning," Marcus replied casually, wondering what there was to eat. He rarely need to eat anymore, but he couldn't start the day on an empty stomach, or whatever passed for a stomach in his body now.

"What's going on?" he asked, wanted to know their next move.

Alright then, I gotta go to bed early tonight for an early class tmrw, I'll see if I can post more then

Ultraman950

Oct 17, 2010
A loud *thump* could be heard throughout the apartment, followed by a low, feminine "Owwwwwww!"

Dawn gripped the head she'd just landed squarely on, moaning a bit as she got her bearings after falling head-first from the couch and thusly being jolted awake. Her sheet was tangled around her legs like some sort of sentient seaweed. Somehow, she found her red hair-tie and pulled her hair back into its signature messy, golden pony-tail.

She'd had that damn nightmare again. Well, she's had several, and quite a few have been recurring, especially after the Event, but this one... the others faded, shortened, became more and more fake. This one didn't. In fact, each time it seemed to get worse.

Dawn shook her head, which just made it hurt again. She sat back on the couch and rubbed the sleep from her eyes, then reached for her duffel bag on the floor past the arm.

Only it wasn't there. Confused, Dawn looked down, then checked the other side of the couch, then behind it, then under it, panic slowly mounting. Then she remembered: She'd left it at the orphanage!

She swore under her breath in several languages, most of which she didn't know, and even a few she didn't know she knew. After that, she started making some up. How could you forget your duffel bag and guitar, you frellin' idiot?! her brain screamed.

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
2ndblackjedi said:
"Morning. What's going on?"
"Erica's wondering what we should do next." Alex replied. He resisted getting up to get a bowl of his own, but asked for the cereal anyway. "I have an idea that I want to pursue that may help us, but I want to hear some ideas you guys have first."

------------

-Blue Moon Apartments-

The following morning, Phantom awoke to the sunlight streaming through his window, which he had forgotten to protect with the blinds the previous night. Shielding his eyes and groaning as he turned in the bed, he stood up from the edge for a second to get his balance in order, despite the horrible migraine he had. "I need to stop tempting fate." he thought, rubbing his temple.

Ultraman950 said:
A loud *thump* could be heard throughout the apartment, followed by a low, feminine "Owwwwwww!"
"She's awake already? Terrible timing on that." Walking over to the window, he shut the blinds and let his eyes finish adjusting to the new dim light before leaving the room. Still in his civilian clothes and ready for a shower, he headed for the kitchen first, noticing Dawn on the couch. "Morning. You sleep OK?"

Ultraman950

Oct 17, 2010
A regular headache had since formed under the pain of hitting her head. She tried to hide it when her "partner" re-entered the room.

"Uh, about as well as could be expected... I guess. Um... how about you?"

Dawn was never a "morning person". At least not the stereotypical "wake up grinning ear-to-ear, singing a merry song"-type. Besides which, the past five years had made her into something of a night-owl, and being the morning-type was hard to do after four hours of sleep. Or with a headache.

2ndblackjedi

Sep 12, 2008
"What about that vehicle you guys were working on?" Marcus asked. He surveyed the food available, wondering what he should take.

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
Ultraman950 said:
"Uh, about as well as could be expected... I guess. Um... how about you?"
"Headache. Hangover, maybe." Phantom replied. "If you want, you can get a shower first. I'll wait." Grabbing a jug of milk from the fridge and the first glass he could see, he poured a glass, hoping it would give him some relief.

------------

2ndblackjedi said:
"What about that vehicle you guys were working on?"
"Looking at it now, I think we would be better served if I made each of us a sword or something instead of us driving it." Alex replied. "And, if the military is looking for us, that thing's a death trap."

2ndblackjedi

Sep 12, 2008
"Nice to see we didn't waste the trip to the dump at least," Marcus said sarcastically. "If this place is really compromised, how are we going to get these kids out?"

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Roar had listened in the conversation while having some cereal for breakfast.

He reply to Alex "I could do with a pair of metal gauntlets if you going to dismantle that car. All I can say is that I have experiences in hand to hand combat."

Ultraman950

Oct 17, 2010
"Um, well... thanks, but water and I don't... get along. Y'know. Getting submerged kinda hurts. I don't really sweat, either, so smell shouldn't be a problem. I hope."

Dawn began rubbing her hands.

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
"I never said I would break the bus down." Alex said in response. "There's enough metal from the I-beam we found to make maybe half a dozen weapons, though metal gauntlets would take some finesse to make." At the suggestion of gauntlets, he remembered the warhammer had had made before. Crafting medieval style weapons would be easier than more modern ones.

"What I mean is I think we stand a better chance of not getting caught by the military going on foot than in that thing ourselves."

------------

Ultraman950 said:
"Um, well... thanks, but water and I don't... get along. Y'know. Getting submerged kinda hurts. I don't really sweat, either, so smell shouldn't be a problem. I hope."
"Sorry. I didn't realize." Phantom replied. Hearing that Dawn was harmed by contact with water, he started to feel sorry for her some. "That must suck though, not being able to touch water."

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
2ndblackjedi said:
"Alright then..." Marcus said. "Where will we take them?"
Alex got up from the table, going for a bowl as he thought about his reply. He had forgotten about getting Lauren and the orphans away from the area in case Voltage or his partners came after them. "Honestly, I have no idea. Maybe another state, or a neighboring town with some willing shelter. Anybody else?"

Ultraman950

Oct 17, 2010
AgentBJ09 said:
"Sorry. I didn't realize." Phantom replied. Hearing that Dawn was harmed by contact with water, he started to feel sorry for her some. "That must suck though, not being able to touch water."
"It's, uh... yeah, it-it does kinda suck. Doubly so that I had to find out the hard way," Dawn said, forcing out a rueful laugh.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Erica chewed her cereal thoughtfully, listening to the conversation. "I think we should get out of the city first," she said after a moment. "For starters, the government is probably still looking for us, not to mention those creeps aligned with that Voltage guy."

She knew that running from the cops was generally a bad idea in this case... but under the circumstances, they had now idea what would happen if they were taken captive...

She also thought about Alex's offer to create weaponry. Having a power with both offensive and defense capabilities, she probably didn't need any weapons... though it didn't hurt to be prepared.

"Either way, we should try to round up some supplies before we leave."

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
Ultraman950 said:
"It's, uh... yeah, it-it does kinda suck. Doubly so that I had to find out the hard way," Dawn said, forcing out a rueful laugh.
"Ow." Phantom said, pinching the top of his nose. His migraine was barely clearing up. "Well, I'll get a shower real fast, hopefully take this headache down a peg, and I'll find you some fresh clothes, unless you have some already."

------------

I'm going to let the other players make some suggestions for a bit. Alex has an idea in his head, but if I keep making him talk, no one else may want to make a suggestion.

Ultraman950

Oct 17, 2010
"Thanks, I appreciate it," Dawn replied, shifting her focus to her shoes. They were scuffed and burned beyond all recognition. She didn't bother trying to smell them. They were still wearable... sort of. They'd last until she could filch another pair.

2ndblackjedi

Sep 12, 2008
"I was looking for supplies in lower NYC the other day," Marcus said, deciding to get a bit of cereal as it wouldn't take much to last him for the day. "The neighbourhood was...pretty dangerous," he added. thinking about the rumours he heard. "But every other place I know it's cleaned out or infested,"

Refrence back to my very first post