The Omega Generation (Looking for 1-2 Players. Read first post and PM your CS to the admins)

Ultraman950

Oct 17, 2010
Dawn leaped approximately six and a half miles into the air at the sound of Daniel re-entering the room. "GAH! Oh... um, your boss called, and you were in the shower, so I thought I should pick up for you if it was important... you don't mind, do you...?"

She was making a concerted effort to keep her eyes on his face.

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
Ultraman950 said:
Dawn leaped approximately six and a half miles into the air at the sound of Daniel re-entering the room. "GAH! Oh... um, your boss called, and you were in the shower, so I thought I should pick up for you if it was important... you don't mind, do you...?"

She was making a concerted effort to keep her eyes on his face.
Noticing that Dawn seemed to be embarrassed about something, Phantom remembered that he wasn't wearing a T-shirt yet. "Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to walk out without a shirt on." he said sheepishly, trying not to look embarrassed himself. "But no, I don't mind if you answered for me. Are they still on the line?"

------------

2ndblackjedi said:
"Yeah. I'm in too," Marcus said.
"Cool. So that's you and Erica. I'm assuming Kiru is..." Alex stopped himself when he realized he hadn't seen Kiru all morning. Had he left while they were asleep? "Actually, anybody seen Kiru? He was still outside when I hit the sack last night."

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Roar reply "I'm in too. No I haven't seen him either."

When Alex had mention Kiru, he had completely forgotten about him.

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
Ultraman950 said:
"Um... I think so. I didn't hang up, so... she might be."
Taking the phone in his hand, he pressed it his ear, hearing Frost sigh on the other side. "Hey Jeanne."

------------

Scarim Coral said:
"I'm in too. No, I haven't seen him either."
CrazyGirl17 said:
"Yeah, now that you mention it, I haven't seen him since last night..." Erica mused.
"Wait here." Alex got up from the table and found the closest window that would let him see outside towards where Kiru's bike had been the night before. He no longer saw it; just debris from their wild battles the night before.

Alex felt a shiver run down his spine and his flesh went cold as he considered the possibility that they had been lied to. "That's not good. His bike's gone." Pushing away from the window, he thought about what to do. If Kiru had departed, at the very worst he was planning to come back and take them out.

"Wait a minute. Why are we still alive, then?" If Kiru had indeed lied to them, he could have taken them out while they were sleeping. Sighing, he returned to the table.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
AgentBJ09 said:
Ultraman950 said:
"Um... I think so. I didn't hang up, so... she might be."
Taking the phone in his hand, he pressed it his ear, hearing Frost sigh on the other side. "Hey Jeanne."
Winterfrost frowned, but decided to keep the conversation civil for the time being. "Hello to you too. I assume you told your... guest about what we do?"

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Erica frowned. "Tch. Fine, we don't need him anyway." She sat back with her arm across her chest, making it clear she didn't have time for this.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Roar is feeling concern if Kiru had really betrayed them.

Roar asked "Shouldn't we start leaving right now? If Kiru had betrayed us then Voltage friends or some people are heading toward here right now?"

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
CrazyGirl17 said:
Winterfrost frowned, but decided to keep the conversation civil for the time being. "Hello to you too. I assume you told your... guest about what we do?"
"In fact, I have." Phantom replied. He then looked over to Dawn, mouthing out a question of 'Did she say anything else?'

------------

2ndblackjedi said:
"No sign of him?" Marcus asked.
"Nope." Alex replied. "Nothing. I can't see his bike anywhere."

CrazyGirl17 said:
Erica frowned. "Tch. Fine, we don't need him anyway." She sat back with her arm across her chest, making it clear she didn't have time for this.
Scarim Coral said:
"Shouldn't we start leaving right now? If Kiru had betrayed us then Voltage friends or some people are heading toward here right now?"
Alex shook his head. "You remember all the firepower he had last night? He could have easily killed us off while we were sleeping, and no one would know. Still, yeah. I think we should leave ASAP anyway."

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
Ultraman950 said:
"She said to tell you to take me to the docks."
Phantom nodded his thanks before Frost spoke up on the other side of the line. "Was that her just now?"

"Yeah, it was," Phantom replied. "but why would you ask us to meet you at the New York docks? Why not just meet at your office or something?"

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
...Damn, I didn't think of that.

A pause, and then, "Well... that would be my second idea. Which sounds better to you?"

Okay, so maybe I'm just trying to cover up here...

2ndblackjedi

Sep 12, 2008
"Well we should start getting ready then," Marcus said. "What about the kids though? Are they in any danger? I think it's just us being targeted but I don't want to take a chance."

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
CrazyGirl17 said:
...Damn, I didn't think of that.

A pause, and then, "Well... that would be my second idea. Which sounds better to you?"

Okay, so maybe I'm just trying to cover up here...
I can be very crafty like that. Be careful. /joking.

"Your office sounds better." Phantom replied, this time giving Dawn a silly yet embarrased look that said, 'I've no idea why she'd say the docks.' "Dawn and I can meet you in about two hours. The walk isn't that far...and she knows I can travel through shadows so we can skip the subway as well."

------------

2ndblackjedi said:
"Well we should start getting ready then," Marcus said. "What about the kids though? Are they in any danger? I think it's just us being targeted but I don't want to take a chance."
"If we take them with us..." Alex considered the possibility of evacuating the orphanange. Marcus was right; taking chances wasn't a good idea, and the kids didn't deserve to die. On the other hand, he still had zero idea if his worry about the hacked signal was true. If it was and things went south with the entire group nearby...

"OK, I think we need a vote on this." Alex said, crossing his hands after ruffling his hair. "If we take these kids with us all at once, and the university population is under the impression that we're worth something dead or alive because of Mitch's death..." He shook his head instead of finishing what he was about to say. "That I'm not risking."

"I know this may sound stupid, but...I think I should go alone...first. Let me scope out the place, and then I'll get back to you once I know the situation. My powers are useless hand-to-hand, but I'm in the clear at the campus because I was there when Mitch died. They won't suspect me as part of this and I can get back here easily with the stuff we need. Maybe a car as well."

"What do you guys think? I'll do it, but majority rules here." Alex said, awaiting a response from the group.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Lina shrugged. "Fine, do whatever you want, by this point, I don't care." She sat back, arms crossed over her chest.

She didn't think he'd leave them like Kiru had done, but still...

---

Winterfrost grit her teeth. Her intention was to get the girl alone to chat with her... but with Phantom around, she couldn't do that now...

"I was thinking we could introduce her there," Winterfrost said... "But I suppose your idea has... more merit." She said this almost hesitantly. "Well, just take her to my office and then we'll talk. I'll contact the others, tell them about it."

If Kiru's gone, should we start looking for a replacement?

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
CrazyGirl17 said:
Winterfrost grit her teeth. Her intention was to get the girl alone to chat with her... but with Phantom around, she couldn't do that now...

"I was thinking we could introduce her there," Winterfrost said... "But I suppose your idea has... more merit." She said this almost hesitantly. "Well, just take her to my office and then we'll talk. I'll contact the others, tell them about it."

If Kiru's gone, should we start looking for a replacement?
I think so. Since we still have five players, one or two should be able to fit into the game easily. It just depends on where. If you need, switch out the title's (*) content with (Looking for 1-2 Players. Read first post and PM your CS to the admins.)

"Alright. We'll go get some breakfast, then we'll be there. Later, Jeanne." Taking the phone away from his face, Phantom hung up and quickly headed for his room He was still without any clothing on his torso and he didn't want to make Dawn think he was an oddball. "You want to buy something on the way?" he asked.

Ultraman950

Oct 17, 2010
Dawn glanced down at her half-burned shoes, then remember all her earthly possessions back at the orphanage. Shuffling awkwardly, she said, "Um... I don't have any money on me..."