The Omega Generation (Looking for 1-2 Players. Read first post and PM your CS to the admins)

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
Ultraman950 said:
Dawn glanced down at her half-burned shoes, then remember all her earthly possessions back at the orphanage. Shuffling awkwardly, she said, "Um... I don't have any money on me..."
"That's no problem." Phantom replied. "I can pay for a breakfast and drinks for us. Just don't eat too much. Shadow travel made me woozy for a while at first, and the same applies to you."

Ultraman950

Oct 17, 2010
"Really? I-I don't want to keep taking advantage of you like this... I mean, I'm already intruding on your home..."

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Roar had taken a long thought about the situation and Alex proposals which he is able to make a conclusion.

He said "I am against taking the children with us. One or two would have been maybe but all of them? We wouldn't be able to defend all of them from any upcoming Omega dangers so they will only get in the way. I suggest that Lauren just relocated the orphanage elsewhere in the city and stay in hiding for a while. Also Alex, I'm fine with you going on ahead."

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Erica nodded. "Yeah, I guess that's as good a plan as any," she said reluctantly, "I guess I'll let Lauren know what we're planning..."

2ndblackjedi

Sep 12, 2008
"I'm not so sure about you going on your own..." Marcus said, not wanting another person he'd just met to die. "But if you're sure..." he added, with a shrug.

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
Guys, just letting you know I have not left the game. Since Alex is about to head out on his own, I'm planning what I'm going to write. That said, I have gotten into a mass of writing work, which is stalling me as well. I should have a post ready in a few days, but in the meantime, don't let me keep you from RPing amongst yourselves.

Feel free to ask questions and debate the plan in the meantime.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Well, since there hasn't been any new posts in ages, I guess I'll just move along the story a bit,...

Erica left the group and went off to find Lauren, who was taking care of the children.

"Lauren, can I talk with you in privet for a minute?"

The older woman blinked, but replied, "Of course."

She led Erica to an empty room, saying, "What do you want to talk about?"

Erica took a deep breath. "Lauren," she said, "We've decided that we're going to leave soon, hopefully, no one will come looking for you."

Lauren regarded her for a moment. "Do you know where you're going to go?" She asked at last.

Erica shook her head. "Not really. I'm not sure how long we're going to be gone, either, but I think it's best we get out of the city."

The older woman regarded her for a moment. "And you're wiling do go through with this?"

Erica met her gaze. "Yes, if It'll protect you and the kids, I more than willing to do whatever it takes."

Ultraman950

Oct 17, 2010
Soooooooooo I guess you guys don't want to RP? I can't, really. I have all of one person to talk to.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
By all mean I'm still on track with the story but there are little progress for me to really post anything.

After he finishes speaking he had heard a strange "clank" noise coming from his mask.

He mutters "Excuse me."

He quickly got up and left the room as he head back upstairs to his room.

He took off his mask and inspects the interior design inside and notice a screw is out of place. He checks the content in his bag looking for a note or anything that tell him about the design flaw. He soon find a note explain while it is a upgrade but it has its flaws.

Seriously? An upgrade should be ones that have no flaws, not making new ones!

The note explains that it can be easily repaired but he dislike that he have to take greater care of his new mask. He found the screw driver poking in his bag and he turn it to screw it back in and adjust the sturdiness of his mask.

2ndblackjedi

Sep 12, 2008
Not a whole lot I can do postwise, but I'll bump the thread to help find 1 or 2 new players. I'll just edit this post if I think of something