The one thing you are sick and fucking tired of seeing on the internet.

Zechnophobe

Feb 4, 2010
Ironic Pirate said:
Ditto on the faith in humanity.

Fuck that fills me with rage. Never has a phrase contained containing so much attention-seeking short-sighted ignorance been so frequently used.

Also, people not realizing difference of opinion, and trying to show that their favorite whatever is better. There is no quantifiable way that, for example, Half-Life is better or worse than CoD, and arguing makes everyone involved stupider. Quit it.
Well, there are quantifiable ways to show a dominance of one. Sales numbers, shelf life, etc.

Not that people often argue about these, when they can argue over whether Cortana is Hotter than Alyx Vance. Or whatever random thing.

Ruwrak

Sep 15, 2009
Can I say Wikileaks?
Tired of reading the 'news' about it. Bragh...

OR! to stay on the bandwagon. People who think that a different opinion is a direct attack on someone personally and make it their (by lack of better word combination) holy crusade to get their justified vengeance. *sigh*

Hooded.Gamer

Nov 28, 2010
What I don't like seeing on the internet is haters; being constructive or just annoyed at something is fine, but I don't like haters. Think about it.

Triforceformer

Jun 16, 2009
New peeve: People who seem to think that being on the internet means you can't have emotions or be annoyed by something. Or those who act like that these thing's AREN'T annoying or dumb enough to justify a full-on rant.

Ih8pkmn

Apr 20, 2010
Irridium said:
"Games are art" "Are games art?"

And any variation of the two.
This.

And "OMG WARCRAFT IS SO FUCKING AWESOME". I don't give a FUCK about grinding levels endlessly. Alliance and Horde can both go sit on fenceposts,and if I see one more person say "For the Horde" on a forum, I will scream so loud you'll hear it halfway across the world! And I care even less about WoW now that cataclysm is out. Blizzard had to basically end their world in order to make it fresh. That's just sad.

...and a certain internet subculture. I think you all know what I'm talking about.

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
Tharwen said:
I hate those "I like my coffee like my women" jokes.

They're just... not funny.
I've never heard those before except when Eddie Izzard did one: "I like my women like I like my coffee...in a plastic cup."

OT: Pretty much anyone who says shit like "Oh, I lost my faith in humanity!!! BAAWW!"

Also, those internet dwellers who think that every decision they don't agree with in politics calls for an enormous revolution.

aseelt

Jan 13, 2010
Triforceformer said:
lacktheknack said:
I've just lost the game.

You'd best run boy, before I make you WIN the game.
This. This is what I'm tired of in the internet. Sure they're funny sometimes, but the vast majority are not.

A picture followed by one line of text as a comment to engage in a discussion is what I am tired of seeing on the internet.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Triforceformer said:
Title says it all.

For me it's the "There goes my faith in humanity" or "Faith in humanity restored" shit you see in the News Room and stuff. Just because 1 guy is a douche or 1 guy is nice doesn't change the entire fucking world. Now I bet some of you will say "It's just a joke, dude". Well here's the thing, has anyone here honest to God laughed at or enjoyed seeing another one of these fucking comments (Ones with silly pictures not counted due to them not actually creating the content). You know, what a joke is supposed to make you do?

I like hyperbole and all, but come on. Your turn.
There was a thread like this like, maybe a month ago. I think the creator's example was also "lost faith in humanity."

So we have a thread looking for things people are tired of, and responses that are pretty much the same as last time.

I guess what I'm saying is, bland, uninspired threads really make me lose faith in humanity. ;)

Daffy F

Apr 17, 2009
A couple of things.... Mainly on every Youtube video for music I like there's always a comment with loads of thumbs ups saying about how Justin Beiber is shit... I mean, really? If you think he's shit, then don't listen to his music...
Also I can't stand it when people parrot Yahtzee. It gets really old really fast when people can't shut up about how bad MW2 was, and I saw someone earlier on this thread talking about hating the word 'Blog'....

S-Unleashed

May 14, 2009
moretimethansense said:
JRPGs/Anime are nothing but weaboo shit that idiots only think they enjoy because they've never played a real game!

that or
JRPG's aren't RPGs

everytime I see a comment like that I die a little insinde, a little bit of my childhood slips away and I lose a little faith in (wait for it) Gamers and gaming in general.
This and the Cake is a lie. I don't care!

CarpathianMuffin

Space. Lance.
Jun 7, 2010
Creepypasta. A Pokemon obsessed friend of mine who constantly linked me to hers that involved Pokemon made me want to kill the whole concept with fire.

Jun 13, 2009
People posting on youtube videos of bands and even music genres they hate just to get a reaction from the fans. It's just pure idiocy. Why the fuck would anyone want to waste their life searching for music they hate just to comment on it, it confuses the hell out of me.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
subject_87 said:
Portal references, definitely. For chrissakes, the cake wasn't even the funniest part! Whenever someone says... you know what... the game inches away from the status of Best Thing Ever. If I rule the world, the retarded, brain-dead Portal referencers will be the first ones with their necks to the chopping block. [/rant]
Gotta say, that rant was a triumph.

MUUAAA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAA!!

aseelt said:
This. This is what I'm tired of in the internet. Sure they're funny sometimes, but the vast majority are not.

A picture followed by one line of text as a comment to engage in a discussion is what I am tired of seeing on the internet.
Whaddya know? Seems I am annoying two people here.

In all seriousness, get over it, people. It's the internet. Quit taking all the unfunny jokes so damn seriously, and enjoy yourself. Even the most tired of internet memes can be funny on occasion. And even if it isn't, what makes you think you get to gripe about what other people think is funny? The interwebz have their own subculture, and part of it is really stupid. Get used to it.