The one thing you are sick and fucking tired of seeing on the internet.

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
People who ***** about personal problems on the internet like people care. Like, "My girlfriend left me, so here is a list of 100 reasons why I hate her now." and when you try to say something that makes him look like a bad guy and he starts cussing you out even though he reallyis at fault. Those really piss me off.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Im gonna go with the "thumbs up if you agree with me" comments on Youtube.

I despise those. I thumb up your comment if it deserves to be thumbed up. Even if I like your comment, if you ask for thumbs up I will thumbs you down and immediately tell you that I have done so.

TaboriHK

Sep 15, 2008
Tharwen said:
Because it's only a matter of months before that twisted variation of it is being quoted as an automatic, robotic response to the original "hot and black" punchline.

...although I admit your version made me laugh.
Then I can at least consider my personal mission a success. XD

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
The "I don't understand why x thing is popular" threads and such. I get you don't enjoy the game but that doesn't mean that everyone else in the world is attuned to your state of mind all liking and dislike the same things.

El_Moss

Jul 21, 2009
[number of people who disliked video] people [unfunny comment related roughly to video]

*blah blah blah* THUMBS UP!

Youtube comments that are just scripts of dialogue between characters shown on a still image in the video, they're generally void any humour, not for lack of trying I'm sure.

You know what, let's just say all comments on Youtube so I'm not here for days.

moose_man

Nov 9, 2009
Tdc2182 said:

I despise those. I thumb up your comment if it deserves to be thumbed up. Even if I like your comment, if you ask for thumbs up I will thumbs you down and immediately tell you that I have done so.
Thumbs up if you agree with this comment!

deathbydeath

Jun 28, 2010
lacktheknack said:
I've just lost the game.
DAMMIT!
alright, sorry. seriously, it's a tie between xbox owners ingnorantly screaming blops= BEST GAME EVAR!!!!11!!1!!1, and ignorance in general

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Horrible demotivational Posters.

Some are funny, but others
<spoiler=Like this one>http://juliasmola.blog.com/files/2009/11/bravery-chicken-bucket-demotivational-posters.jpg
Just make me mad.

Especially when i see it EVERYWHERE when someone makes a comment to being brave.

Also, youtube vids when people make the joke from the vid as their comment.

Steam Colossus

Aug 17, 2010
People claiming Mass Effect 2 wasn't an RPG because it didn't have complex stat trees. People forget RP means ROLE PLAY meaning you play a role! Not putting points in fireball to get that little bit more dps out of your mage.

KEM10

Oct 22, 2008
Tharwen said:
I hate those "I like my coffee like my women" jokes.

They're just... not funny.
But I like my women like I like my coffee, ground up and in the freezer.

OT: People that abuse memes. Sure they're funny at times, but the comes a point when enough is enough.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
moose_man said:
Tdc2182 said:

Thumbs up if you agree with this comment!
You....

You're on thin ice, Mister.

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
For me it has to be the sheer level of hatred and anger you find in comments sections.

you can have a 30 second clip of kittens playing on youtube, and by the 4th comment it's broken out into why yanks and limeys are both 'fags'.

I'm pleased that there's a certainly level of anonymity, I'm less restrained with my opinions than I would be, but I still consider that other people may read it, and therefore try not to offend them all.

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
Tharwen said:
I hate those "I like my coffee like my women" jokes.

They're just... not funny.
I like my coffee like I like my women, not at all, sorry it just came to mind, OT CHUCK FREAKING NORRIS! what the hell did he even do?!