The one thing you are sick and fucking tired of seeing on the internet.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
My GOD you are an angry person. I am sick and tired of people being so angry and making threads like this.

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
CarpathianMuffin said:
Creepypasta. A Pokemon obsessed friend of mine who constantly linked me to hers that involved Pokemon made me want to kill the whole concept with fire.
Oh god yeah, I have read a couple of creepypasta's i'm not going to say what they're called but in short I can never watch Spongebob or play Majora's Mask ever again without having nightmares, also just scary things in general, Screamers, Shocksites & when people say that if you read this and don't repost it X amount of times then you will die, I don't like t live in fear and I wish people would stop making these.

May 5, 2010
1. Memes. Evey last one of 'em, including:
--Lolcats
--Demotivational posters
--The troll face
--The rage face
--"The Game"
--All Valve-related memes.
--Many, many, many, many, MANY more.
2. Gamers being overly defensive by relating pretty much everything that happens in the news back to the defense of games.
3. Angsty middle-schoolers who know nothing about politics and current events talking about politics and current events anyway.
4. As many people have already mentioned, the old "Lost faith in humanity" routine.
5. Uninformed teenagers who believe that America has become like the government in "V for Vendetta" just because they search kids at the airport or something.
6. Furries.
7. People showing a complete disregard for any kind of grammar/punctuation.
8. Why is "____" so popular?
9. Why does everyone hate "______"?
10. "You are never the only one." It's just a figure of speech, people.
11. The last X you Y'ed now wants to Z.

Yeah, that's all I got.

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
Probably Facebook.

I'm committing an internet crime by saying I don't like Facebook, but I shall not be sile-

(User was IP-Banned from the Internet for this post)

roxasneo

Aug 17, 2010
what i hate seeing on the internet?
webpages, god damn webpages, they're fucking everywhere

nomis101uk

May 23, 2010
All the stupid fucking shit people say that makes me think most of humanty is either brainwashed or dumb

CrazyMedic

Jun 1, 2010
moretimethansense said:
JRPGs/Anime are nothing but weaboo shit that idiots only think they enjoy because they've never played a real game!

that or
JRPG's aren't RPGs

everytime I see a comment like that I die a little insinde, a little bit of my childhood slips away and I lose a little faith in (wait for it) Gamers and gaming in general.
I agree with you expect for the jrpg bit it is it's genre but how can you call it an rpg when there are no choices you are not playing a role even if I love them they just need a new name is all.

IsraelRocks

Apr 21, 2010
"The last enemy you killed in a game is now dating your sister, how do you act?" kind of posts.
completely counter productive.

then again, so is the internet.

:D

Lem0nade Inlay

Apr 3, 2010
aseelt said:
Triforceformer said:
lacktheknack said:
I've just lost the game.

You'd best run boy, before I make you WIN the game.
This. This is what I'm tired of in the internet. Sure they're funny sometimes, but the vast majority are not.

A picture followed by one line of text as a comment to engage in a discussion is what I am tired of seeing on the internet.

Really? I actually laughed at that, like, out loud. I think that the majority are funny.

OP: Assumptions and hate towards other people. Mostly just if someone jumps to conclusions and attacks you.

Inner Pickle

Nov 8, 2010
CATS!

Fucking Cats with bad grammar or playing keyboards or looking cute or looking surprised or being yelled at falling over or making friends with tiny ducks or jumping or fighting or being shagged by dogs or looking shocked.

I've lost friends because I didn't find cats funny.

I have no soul.

jaketaz

Oct 11, 2010
I hate rape jokes. Those aren't funny. Also when young people talk about any kind of sexual/personality disorder as if it's nothing, just trying to get a reaction.

moretimethansense

Apr 10, 2008
CrazyMedic said:
moretimethansense said:
JRPGs/Anime are nothing but weaboo shit that idiots only think they enjoy because they've never played a real game!

that or
JRPG's aren't RPGs

everytime I see a comment like that I die a little inside, a little bit of my childhood slips away and I lose a little faith in (wait for it) Gamers and gaming in general.
I agree with you expect for the jrpg bit it is it's genre but how can you call it an rpg when there are no choices you are not playing a role even if I love them they just need a new name is all.
They don't though.
For a start you do play a role, it's just not one you get to pick,
You often do get to make choices your choices just have to be in character.

Also one of the core principals of rpg's is number crunching Name one "true" RPG that didn't have number crunching I fucking dare you, If they didn't they wouldn't be rpgs they would be choose your own adventure stories or visual novels.

Besides, the whole "no role" argument is fundamentally flawed,
Dungeons & Dragons the granddaddy of RPGs quite possibly the first and most definitely the most well know Is an RPG point of fact it created the very concept of RPGs, and yet many people play them as nothing more than number crunchers.
No playing of roles, no developed characters hell often not even a story beyond "monsters over there, kill they ass take they loot" does D&D stop being an RPG for those games?
No, not even a little.

eljawa

Nov 20, 2009
people trying to get people to vote up their comments on youtube, or bashing justin bieber, or comments relating to the number of people who voted a video down

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
People who will track you down and give you a verbal beating for using the word hate, I love going by definition but man...

But to be honest, it's these kind of threads. If I made a thread about the things on the internet you love, it wouldn't be half as successful as the hate ones. Or would it?

hobo_welf

Aug 15, 2008
Triforceformer said:
Title says it all.

For me it's the "There goes my faith in humanity" or "Faith in humanity restored" shit you see in the News Room and stuff. Just because 1 guy is a douche or 1 guy is nice doesn't change the entire fucking world. Now I bet some of you will say "It's just a joke, dude". Well here's the thing, has anyone here honest to God laughed at or enjoyed seeing another one of these fucking comments (Ones with silly pictures not counted due to them not actually creating the content). You know, what a joke is supposed to make you do?

I like hyperbole and all, but come on. Your turn.
People making asinine threads in general. Either go to the posters house who you hate and kill him or don't complain. You're only flooding the forums with another thread about something that has nothing to do with anything at all.

TehAudioSurfer

May 25, 2010
The "Anonymous declares war on X" headlines and threads and all the pretentious kids claiming that they're some all powerful force to be reckoned with.