The One Thing You Hate More Then Anything

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
The Willfully ignorant (Especially the type that talk like they are buzzed by about 18 Red Bulls.) I don't mind when people simply don't understand something, I mind it when they try to make themselves sound smart about that something, or worse yet, don't want to learn.

Anachronism

Apr 9, 2009
Simriel said:
I mostly know people who it only happens too occasionally. It is really funny when someone shouts in the middle of a crowded room 'Fuck I just lost The Game' and watch everyone groan cause they lost too.
I won't lie; it is really funny when that happens.

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
That troll who joined and was banned today, Kami11. He had to put Goatse in a thread.

Simriel

The Count of Monte Cristo
Dec 22, 2008
Anachronism said:
Simriel said:
I mostly know people who it only happens too occasionally. It is really funny when someone shouts in the middle of a crowded room 'Fuck I just lost The Game' and watch everyone groan cause they lost too.
I won't lie; it is really funny when that happens.
I don't hang around with the kind of idiots who do it every 7 seconds. Gladly/.

lleihsad

Apr 9, 2009
Moral guardians.

On a more personal note- a find diet soda to be a pointless, noxious affront to beverages. It tastes like death, and it won't make you healthier for having switched to it. Just drink water.

zauxz

Mar 8, 2009
Remakes

Dance music

Idiots

Ignorant assholles

Gankers ( From mmorpg's)

Grammar maniacs

Leet (1337)

Racists

Black people ( just kidding)

Synek

Mar 31, 2009
Media,Religion and the gremlins/garden gnomes that are terrorising my internet.

Zersy

Nov 11, 2008
Jeronus said:
UNKNOWNINCOGNITO said:
Jeronus said:
UNKNOWNINCOGNITO said:
Me it has to be ignorant people

and i am surrounded by Ignorant people !!
My job because of ignorant people.
Elaborate ?
I am a cashier who watches over the U scan lanes. The machines are easy to use if you just read the words on screen and listen to what the computer voice tells you to do. There is no way you could botch the simple operation of this machine, but everyday I get 50 people who shout and curse at the machine for telling them to do simple things. I have people asking me stupid questions that could be solved by simply looking at the screen or listening to what the U scan tells them to do. For example, the machines always run out of change during my shift so they have to come to the register at the center of the U scan lane, but despite the fact that the screen says your change is at the register and puts a message on the screen that says the exact same thing, people shout at me about how the machine is trying to steal their money. Everyday, I go to work and find a few more reasons to kill myself.
Dude that sucks so bad it can't even be put on a scale

my advice

Quit your job and work at a Game Shop
People will useally only ask you whats in stock and when is something releasing

But wow that amount of ignorance is so great i can't even think of words to express my shock

WIUtomato

Oct 18, 2008
Intolerance. Can't we all just leave each other the fried eggs alone? Here is a thought, you believe what you want, and I'll respect its differences, and I'll believe what I want and you'll respect the differences, and we'll all get along famously. And eat pudding... who doesn't like pudding? communists, thats who...

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
Abedeus said:
Anachronism said:
High Definition
HD is a gigantic waste of money for little or no visible difference. You need to buy a new TV, a Blu-Ray player, Sky HD if you want hi-def TV channels (and even then you only get about ten of them). I just really don't see the point.
Well, it is a bit of a difference. Twice as good quality of image.

You might as well say "what's the point in upgrading a 8600 GT to 9800 GTX, it'll only look better and be smoother".

Skeleon said:
People who smile ALL THE TIME.
They freak me out.
It's not normal.

Fox-face says hello.
Ah, ol' Gin, how you freaked me out (in the anime). Also would the manga ever be worth reading? I usually prefer things in motion if possible, but for certain series it's necessary.

Hmm let's see:

-Story Spoilers
-Post Echoing
-Ignorance (especially on certain areas, such as anime, Rap music, and the like)
-Racism, and the damned repeat threads that they have birthed when people are bored
-Religion threads
-Certain types of repeat threads
-'What is (insert console here) doing wrong?'
-certain types of flame war (what can I say? I like arguing)

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
Kronnykrios said:
Football fans.

I say this out of the way they talk about "their" team and a vairety of other events which happen from upcomming matches
Your profile has no country. You could be talking about American football or normal football.

SmilingKitsune

Dec 16, 2008
Anachronism said:
Moron:"Dude, I had sex with three girls last night!"
Everyone else: "HIGH FIVE!"

It's stunningly pathetic and immature. Call me old-fashioned, but I don't see any point in being with someone unless you can see yourself being with them long-term.
I agree with this completely. I would never want to sleep with someone unless I loved them.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
ChromeAlchemist said:
Ah, ol' Gin, how you freaked me out (in the anime). Also would the manga ever be worth reading? I usually prefer things in motion if possible, but for certain series it's necessary.
While it looks cool in anime, manga has its charm. Also, a ton of awesome things has happened in it - Arrancars vs Gotei 13 is about to be resumed (because now they'll be showing first few fights in anime, too) and the conclusion of Ichigo vs Ulquiorra fight.

...How it drives me mad when people misspell simple names like Ulquiorra. Don't you learn Spanish grammar or what?! Same for Grimmjaw and so few others.