The other side

eTe

Nov 29, 2009
Is there a place where demons and angels exist?
I'm not asking if you believe in a God, that topic goes nowhere.
But my question is, do you think Oujia Boards and things like that are scams, or they have merit?

Do you talk to the spirits of the dead, demons in disguise, or is it all fake?

Experiences and thoughts are both welcome :)

AlAaraaf74

Dec 11, 2010
I don't believe in Ouija Boards...
But I do believe that there are many things in this universe we will never understand. My family has had several supernatural experiances.

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
Everything like that is fake and a scam.

But part of me does believe that there are things out there that, at the moment, we can't explain with science. Take, for instance, that around a certain time of night, you can hear pebbles sliding down the slide behind my house even when no one is out there.

So maybe ghosts or spirits are real. Or, there is a really bored nocturnal squirrel that's been living in the park behind my house for the past ten years.

Avaholic03

May 11, 2009
I've yet to see any evidence that convinces me that after-death stuff is real. I tend to believe it's just people who can't cope with death making stuff up. Grief will do strange things to the mind. But I don't mean to belittle some people's beliefs. If it helps people, then I don't see a problem with it.

Tallim

Mar 16, 2010
Ouija is a board game owned by Hasbro....... it's no more connected to the other side than Ghost Castle or Mouse Trap.

BrailleOperatic

Jul 7, 2010
I want to believe it's true. I find life is more interesting you to believe that some magic might be out there, just out of reach. To think that angels, demons, feyfolk, and the like MIGHT exist gives the world a little more mystique than it otherwise has. Also, it makes ghost tours into exciting adventures.

eTe

Nov 29, 2009
I'd like to see a game of Mouse Trap where the pieces moved and assembled themselves... That would be cool haha.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
1. Ouija Boards are a game. they were never used to talk to the dead. they were a game to talk to your subconscious. http://www.google.com/patents?vid=446054 thats the patent.
2. no i dont believe in that, totally. i believe in other universes, which could affect ours in some way. maybe the physics/evolution there is so different they have angels/demons.

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
No, and fake, at least in my opinion. If there is another side, there is no way for us to know anything about it, unless direct contact is made, such as, angels chillaxing here. I believe in the multiple universe theory for quantum mechanics, so I don't have a problem in that sense of there being another universe that is the afterlife, but I don't believe in traversing these universes is possible, nor that anything exists after the body has died and it goes to a special place.

Esotera

May 5, 2011
Absolutely fake, unless they can be shown otherwise. Ouija boards were actually created as a game, and somehow got this reputation. Unless any supernatural experience can be explained, and recreated under similar conditions (which by definition makes it natural), then to me it doesn't work.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
I'd quite like it to be the case, it would be interesting if a lot of the supernatural stuff that gets reported were real. But it seems unlikely, sadly.

souper soup guy

Aug 8, 2011
Well I know for a fact ouja boards are true, they always seem to favor the biggest jerk in the room,(i.e. whoever keeps their eyes open) maybe the the spirits are just complete pricks.