The protagonist from the last game you played turns out to be your biological Father/Mother

TheFinalFantasyWolf

Dec 23, 2010
Tell me, would you be horrified? Or would you love them as a parent?

Last game I played was MGS4. Now considering that Solid Snake (Old Snake) is sterile, this just makes me very concerned and suspicious of my true origins. However in any case, thats a cool (and sneaky) Dad to have around.

AnthonTheSkabot

Jun 22, 2010
Agent 47, I don't imagine that he'd stick around for long as a father and he's a very strange man. That would kind of suck.

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
Last game I played was Magic the Gathering... who's supposed to be the protagonist in that again?

KafkaOffTheBeach

Nov 17, 2010
Last game I played was Persona 3 Portable.
Sooooooo.....according to the game and its timeline - my biological father would be three years younger than me?
GREAT SCOTT!

Droa

Aug 1, 2009
hmm my character from Monster Hunter Tri is my daddy, well considering he can use weapons bigger than himself with ease an swim like a fish an about 20 mins underwater with no problem, as long as he teaches the family business I think I could be quite happy

NastoK

Jun 4, 2011
Son of a robot D: (Cave story).
Huh, didn't know robots had it in them.

FrostyChick

Little Miss Vampire.
Jul 13, 2010
Well the last game I played was Minecraft, but because Steve would make a rather boring and predictable answer I'll go with the game before that. Which was Mass Effect. I highly doubt a ruthless renegade Femshep would make a very good mother figure, she would be off to busy saving the galaxy to be a mother. So even in a fantasy universe I grow up with little to no parental/maternal interaction.

chronicfc

Jun 1, 2011
Shepard... I just had the fun times with Tali and Miranda, so I'm either basically genetically perfect or part Quarian... good times, good times.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
So Welkin Gunther and Alicia Melchiott are my parents? I like this, its nice having war heroes as parents.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Daniel Brown, son of Kratos!
I'd shit my pants.

Though, I wouldn't call Kratos a protagonist.

Eventidal

Nov 11, 2009
Considering I was just playing Nehrim (amazing Oblivion mod, better than the original game by far) with my character modded to be a blue anthro raccoon... well, I'd be some kind of crazy half-breed, then.

Littlee300

Oct 26, 2009
The heavy. l:

I just learned I am Russian though and he must have had me late considering TF2 takes place in the 60's.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
So I'm an Auditore.

Yeah, I can live with that. Heck, I'll gladly learn the family trade.