The protagonist in the last game you played is hunting you.

DEAD34345

Aug 18, 2010
An entire Russian civilization is trying to kill me?

Thank god I was hilariously poor at that game, the Arabs and Incas will have murdered them long before they ever get around to finding me.

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
steve.
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_Pv4f_Ad6Txw/TTtl74BVgZI/AAAAAAAAAQo/RaZEt04emec/minecraft%20guy_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg
from minecraft. someone who can tear down a mountin in 4 days with his hands. who can kill a zombie with his hands. and can carry lava in his poket. well, who here agrees i am screwd

LostTimeLady

Dec 17, 2009
"Steve(?) What are you doing with that diamond pickaxe? No wait, NOOOOOOOO!"

I think it would be a fair fight so I think I'll, ummm, run.

(Yeah, I've been playing minecraft).

Gitty101

Jan 22, 2010
Dr Snakeman said:
Gitty101 said:
You mean to tell me, the motherf*cking BATMAN is after me!?!?

Not much to do than sit and wait for him to find me then. I don't have appropriate resources to fight the BAT XD
I'll wait with you. While lying there in the fetal position. And crying. And begging him to be gentle, since it's my first time getting the crap kicked out of me by a superhero.

That's the fullest extent of what you can do in the face of an imminent ass-beating from Batman.
Maybe with our combined resources we would stand a chance...

Yeah, I don't believe it either. If the combined criminal elements from all over Gotham city can't stop him what hope in hell do we have? XD

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
LostTimeLady said:

do you play on peaceful? because if thats so, then you are screwed.
he gets healed every second. and can break through the walls of your home with his fist. your only hope is to hide in a obsidian bunker. but that will only delay it.
fourtunatly, i placed tnt traps, lava traps, web traps, ect

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
Chibiterasu? ...D'AWWW SO CUTE....wait...whats he doing with OH MY GOD MY LEGS, HE CUT THEM OFF!

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
Gitty101 said:
Dr Snakeman said:
Gitty101 said:
You mean to tell me, the motherf*cking BATMAN is after me!?!?

Not much to do than sit and wait for him to find me then. I don't have appropriate resources to fight the BAT XD
I'll wait with you. While lying there in the fetal position. And crying. And begging him to be gentle, since it's my first time getting the crap kicked out of me by a superhero.

That's the fullest extent of what you can do in the face of an imminent ass-beating from Batman.
Maybe with our combined resources we would stand a chance...

Yeah, I don't believe it either. If the combined criminal elements from all over Gotham city can't stop him what hope in hell do we have? XD
LostTimeLady said:

EVRYONE, GET INTO THE BEDROCK BUNKER!!!!! BATMAN WILL HAVE TO ABIDE BY MINECRARFTS RULES, WE WILL ALL BE SAFE!!!!

Rofl Harris

Dec 13, 2010
An overweight Italian plumber and his homosexual brother are hunting me?

Fuck you fat man, I'll wear a Pickelhaube.

And as for those two mushroom headed gimps with him, I'll cut them into small pieces and put them into an omelette with some ham, cheese and peppers.

Narfo

May 26, 2009
Amateratsu.
I could be:
-slashed
-have plants grow on/in me
-set on fire
-frozen
-electrocuted
-blown up
-drowned
-blown away
... basically, I'd be thirteen kinds of @#$%ed.

mklnjbh

Mar 22, 2009
Crap, I was playing Stronghold. A sky god with over 500 medieval knights is after me.