The protagonist in the last game you played is hunting you.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
My Fallout 3 protagonist.

He has 10 everything in Special and 100 everything for skills...

Hmm, this is going to suck!

LordFisheh

Dec 31, 2008
Hmmm... a regular human with some rather shiny neural interface cybernetics. Not too bad.

Except he's flying one of these. With his mind.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Wonderful. I'm being hunted by Jim mothertruckin' Raynor.
Whatever I did to tick this guy off, I'm doomed. He's gotta be one of the most ardent supporters of the "can't let go of a grudge" philosophy, and judging from gameplay he's got a goddamn army backing him up. -.-

lVl477

Jun 27, 2011
Just got done playing through Half-Life 2 again, so Gordon Freeman with the supercharged Gravity Gun.

theonecookie

Apr 14, 2009
Level 22 epic cleric from neverwinter nights 2

Well at least power word die is painless as far as I know

StarCecil

Feb 28, 2010
I just got done playing The Sims 2 and this dude can't piss if I don't tell him to. So... I guess I cut his guts out and hang him upside down from the trees.

hotsauceman

Jun 23, 2011
Last game i played was a Flash game where the protaginist was pinkie pie from MY little pony. Kinda awesome actually.

=Frost=

Oct 6, 2011
So then I guess my level 37 Daedra from Oblivion is attacking me. God damnit, why did I have to mod him so heavily?

BaronOfStuff

Sep 12, 2011
The7Sins said:
So the entire Red team from TF2 is after me then? Well I'm fucked.
No, because they'll invariably get distracted by BLU over something trivial like capturing a long line of bus stops. Thankfully this works out fine for me, as BLU would otherwise be after me at this point.

Talshere

Jan 27, 2010
Er.....Some random lass from Russia. Last game I played was GO and you play against other people soooo..... Either that or an army of White or Black stones. I cant remember what colour I was :/

Chalacachaca

May 15, 2011
Sgt. Coops from ARMA 2, he has manage to capture a russian war criminal that was hiding in a warzone, I don't think he'll have much trouble finding me with his recon unit.