The protagonist of the last game you played wants too have sex with you.

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Who the fuck is the protagonist of Mortal Kombat??? I'm going to guess Raiden. My response: try to fly away while screaming "AYUMAMADAY!!!"

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
My WoW undead warlock? I'm pretty sure there is a law against necrophilia... Plus it would be disgusting :S

Argonian alchemist

Master-level alchemist
May 5, 2011
Wait... Lightning from final fantasy 13 wants to have sex with me... this- this is the greatest moment of my life... I'd probably panic and go into some form of an epileptic fit...

Voxgizer

Jan 12, 2011
twaddle said:
Voxgizer said:
picsnip

Can't say I'm looking forward to that cross.
first of all what game is that it looks like fun

secondly, i was playing demon hunter: something wings on my android. I am taken, my gf is hot, and i have no desire to have sex with a semi emo teenage kid. sorry mate. it's just not my bag.
That'd be Dungeon Fighter Online. It's a great game when Nexon (the company who handles it in NA) isn't completely dropping the ball like they've got a terminal case of butter fingers, but that's a story for another time. If you'd like more info, feel free to shoot me a PM. I'm a long time DFO player, so I can try to answer any questions you might have. :D

Paulrus_Keaton

Apr 23, 2009
That would be my female courier from Fallout: New Vegas.
Strange. I've written her as a man-hater, lesbian, and she has a face that looks like it was hit by a shovel.

Should I jump at the opportunity? Not... sure.

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
ShaggyEdiddy214 said:
natster43 said:
Who the fuck is the protagonist of Mortal Kombat??? I'm going to guess Raiden. My response: try to fly away while screaming "AYUMAMADAY!!!"
Wouldn't that be Liu Kang?If you wiki MK 1 he is the main protagonist.

Captca: arrest itilock.Even though I'm not your personal army captcha itilock is the enemy of inglip and must be brought to justice!
Sorry I should have been more clear. I meant the newest Mortal Kombat game. You don't play as Liu Kang through most of the story.

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
A Magicka wizard with a pink kimono is trying to grape me?

Well, he's quite squishy and I have a hammer... so smash his head?

Angus565

Mar 21, 2009
I played the Predator in AvP...
Wait a minute a Predator want's to have sex with me??
SOMEONE CALL CHRIS HANSEN!!

Sikratua

Apr 11, 2011
Lenvoran said:
Zenomorph said:
Lenvoran said:
League of Legends doesn't really have a main character... But the last three characters I played are Caitlyn, Akali, and Kayle.

I'm good for it.
ugh your lucky the last characters i played with were Garen, Malphite and Dr.Mundo .....oh sweet lord not mundo anything but mundo.
You can't even run! Too many slows! I'm so sorry. So very very sorry.
I get Sivir, which I'm okay with. But, I also get Annie, which is all kinds of creepy. On top of the fact that she's a little kid, that would be a horrible thing to do to a teddy bear. My brother plays League of Legends, also, and get Tristana and Amumu.

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
Diablo2000 said:
Pyro on Team Fortress 2...

Well, for release I will finally discover if the Pyro is a he or a she(or a something bizarre in between)
Pyro is a woman, VALVe confirmed this themselves in the previous main menu UI. ANd yeah I too just finished playing TF2, soooo I hope the Pyro is hawt.