The Resident Evil 7 Collector's Edition Includes a Haunted Mansion Music Box and More

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
The Resident Evil 7 Collector's Edition Includes a Haunted Mansion Music Box and More

Want a Haunted Mansion Music Box, a severed finger USB drive, and more? The Resident Evil 7 Collector's Edition has you covered.

Almost every game gets a Collector's Edition these days, but some are more impressive than others. Case in point: the new GameStop-exclusive collector's edition for Resident Evil 7. The biggest inclusion is an eight-inch tall music box fashioned to look like the Baker mansion from the game. It plays a sample of "Aunt Rhody," the game's theme song, with LED lights synced up with the sound.

//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/1363/1363002.jpg

Also included in this bundle is a 4 GB USB drive that's fashioned to look like a severed finger, as well as a lithograph of the Baker family. You can also look forward to getting a VHS tape box designed to hold the aforementioned USB drive. Finally, there's a copy of the game in a collectible metal case.

This collector's edition is only available at GameStop, and it remains to be seen if any other retailer-exclusive editions are planned. This one is currently only listed for PS4 and Xbox One [http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-Resident+Evil+7+Biohazard+Collector+s+Edition,28zu0], not PC. It's set to release on January 24, 2017.

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
$180? yea, I think I'll pass. The house might be cool and all but I can't justify paying 3x the game price for a giant blinking paperweight.

KaraFang

Aug 3, 2015
(stares)

This is what we have come to now? They are THAT desperate for pre-orders?

I was okay with statues, but this.... this is INSANE!

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
nothing for pc. and not even a statue/figurine. i think i pass as well. the game it self would be just fine.