The Room Goes From Bad Movie to Great Game

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Ranooth said:
Hopefully Wiseau studios doesn't try to shut this down like they did with The Nostalgia Critic's review
God that pissed me off, that was his funniest one too, I thought.

hansari

May 31, 2009
RatRace123 said:
Ranooth said:
Hopefully Wiseau studios doesn't try to shut this down like they did with The Nostalgia Critic's review
The just said on a NG newspost that Tommy and two other actors apparently saw the game and love it.

I think they've learned to live with their mistakes :p

poiuppx

Nov 17, 2009
hansari said:
RatRace123 said:
Ranooth said:
The just said on a NG newspost that Tommy and two other actors apparently saw the game and love it.

I think they've learned to live with their mistakes :p
I think partly that might have to do with the review, once removed, actually being even more widely spread than a normal NC review; I saw five version go up on YouTube after it went down, and folks were spreading links all over The Room's Facebook page on where to download full copies of the review. Better to learn from that kind of backlash and just laugh at silly fan stuff, rather than let it bite you in the ass. Besides, would you really want to piss off the denizens of Newgrounds too? Then you'd be dealing with crappy Kill Tommy flash games going up weekly for years.

Madmanonfire

Jul 24, 2009
I didn't expect a story on this game to appear on The Escapist. But the more publicity, the better because The Room Tribute is epic!

Also...
vansau said:
Flash games site Newgrounds
It's more than just a flash games site... way more...

Cliff_m85

Feb 6, 2009
Ranooth said:
Yeah, I hated that.....now if somehow Wiseau got the NC to kick out Angry Joe....well, then I'd worship Wiseau as a god.

qbanknight

Apr 15, 2009
Got all the achievements for this thing, the game's final ending is a billion times better than the film's

MrPatience

Mar 25, 2009
I love this game with a passion, been playing since Fulp released it about a week ago.
I wouldn't say that it's better than the movie however. The movie is amazing.

Dommyboy

Jul 20, 2008
Oh hi, Johnny!
Hello doggy.
You're my favourite customer.

A brilliant script. I shall play this tomorrow. Looking forward to it. Anybody completed it yet and know how long it takes to complete?