The Secret Wars Begin - Top 15 Comics of May 2015

Fanghawk

Feb 17, 2011
The Secret Wars Begin - Top 15 Comics of May 2015

As the Secret Wars break out and Lovecraftian horrors multiply, The Escapist highlights our favorite May comics.

Read Full Article

CaptainMarvelous

May 9, 2012
Secret Wars is shaping out quite interestingly, Issue 2 makes up for 1 being a little chaotic. Plus, the Master of Kung Fu mini-series is kicking all kinds of ass with the setting.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
It's a shame Providence's art is so generic, or else I'd really be interested in reading it. But as it is it makes me go "meh".

Personally I'm eagerly waiting to pick up the first TBP of Genius after my first exam tomorrow.

Janichsan

May 26, 2015
So, Marvel is ultimately shaking up their series again, just three years after Marvel Now?

JonB

Don't Take Crap from Life
Sep 16, 2012
Janichsan said:
So, Marvel is ultimately shaking up their series again, just three years after Marvel Now?
I dunno, Marvel NOW didn't feel like as much a shakeup as a grand status quo reset.

shintakie10

Sep 3, 2008
Didnt Convergence Question #2 come out in May? Cause if so the lack of it on this list is super depressing. The Question was the absolute best miniseries of the Convergence event, hands down. I'm really hoping the story actually gets picked up after Convergence and we get even more of it.

Shit was brilliant.