The Setting Of The Last Game You Were In Is Your New Home

Zyxzy

Apr 16, 2009
So I'm in Lordran now. Well, damn. Hope the chosen goes for the Fire ending...Now where the hell am I going to hide...

dessertmonkeyjk

Nov 5, 2010
Better on my Normandy I guess then anywhere else... and the fact I have to live with Legion having been shot in the face after knowing him for a couple of minutes. :( Nearly lost Garrus too.

Buccura

Aug 13, 2009
Hyrule. Specifically Twilight Princess. So long as I don't live in an area that gets engulfed by Twilight this is going to kick ass!

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Last game I played was Xenoblade... good looking envirnoments, falling debris and that bloody cockney accent whenever someone speaks... I am not sure what to say about this...

Falcon123

Aug 9, 2009
I'm in Summoner's Rift. Guess I'll have a lot epic battles to watch from the comfort of my own home. Getting sleep with all those "Demacia!" chants could be tough though...

Gentleman_Reptile

Jan 25, 2010
Yeah looks like I'm being thrown into Arkham City by the scruff of my neck like many others.

I suppose I should align myself with whoever would treat me the worst if I was their enemy. I suppose getting to hang out with a leather-clad Harley Quinn is worth the price of a few beatdowns from Batman.

Andrew_J_Drake

Oct 23, 2011
Wow, Im in Calradia from Mount and Blade Warband.
Oh and I got my titles and land and army, and my armor and weapons...
How is this bad? I am a total badass lord here!

Sonicdude

Jan 2, 2009
So I'm in Liberty City. Well fuck. Can I get a reroll and be put in Stilwater? Saints Row 2 has better radio personalities. And is oddly more colorful.

madster11

Aug 17, 2010
I live in my minecraft world.

Well, as long as it's MY world i'm fine. I have a chest filled with everything i would ever need.
...At the top of a tower you need to fly to get to.
Damn.

Oh well, at least i have ground level buildings - and 1 underwater evil fortress type deal.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
VMK1991 said:
Team Fortress 2 world.
Hah, good luck trying to kill me permanently, I'll just respawn in 5 seconds.
I'm right there with you. If we're really unlucky, though, we'll respawn in 20 seconds.