The Seven Assassins (Fantasy RP)(Started, Closed)

Josh123914

They'll fix it by "Monday"
Nov 17, 2009
The Sky
Tasina could feel the rush of wind in her face, she kept on falling, faster and faster. Was she spinning? She couldn't tell. She groaned, Tasina thought she heard someone call her name, but wasn't certain...

Below
''She's stuck in a daze!'' Orin cried. Matius stood near her. His red cloak sucking up the moonlight. ''She'll be right on top of us in a few seconds,'' he shouted to their small squad. Pointing at the courtyard's well he yelled ''Move that Water, do what you do!''
Stiffly, Orin, and a few others that could move water spaced their feet apart and held their breaths. Lifting their arms slowly, a torrent of water shot out of the well and into the sky.

Tasina felt like she was hit in the face, she panicked, unable to breath. Then she opened her eyes to find that she was floating in a bubble of suspended water.
Below she found one of her teams. The bubble gradually reached the ground, before it collapsed and Tasina caught her breath.
Of the 6 there, Matius stepped forward. He knelt on one knee as she composed herself ''My Lady, Port Neven's on fire, and there's explosions at the Southron bridge, We're told there's fighting in both areas.''
Southron? Oh, now these assassins want to put on a show. But she couldn't possibly tell them of Idarion, let that problem unfold over time. As for that woman, she's gotten away, and probably surrounded by allies now.
''Right, 3 of you will head for Southron, find out what happened there, then report back to my office.'' Matius along two city elves then sped off towards their destination. That left Orin and her new trainee. Tasina forgets names, especially new recruits. ''Bralin? No, ugh, doesn't matter'' You're with us, we're going to find out what's happening with the port.''

UNKNOWN LOCATION
The red headed woman shook her cloak and left it sitting on a hanger. ''Operation was a success-- on my end anyway.''
In the room, there sat several other members of her team. A dark skinned man with sharp features and a gash down his left arm spoke first. ''Aren hasn't returned. From what I've heard the Southron group's been routed''
The red woman scoffed. ''That's what we get for hiring mercs. What happened to just killing someone?''
''From what I hear the Neven plan is going well, and besides that, you had one job, and you were still followed'' The dark man shot back.
''Really?Who saw?''
''Half the city probably saw, its a good thing I ordered range when I did.''
''It was only some noble. Probably Idarion's mistress or something. It'd explain the security. Crazy ***** chased me through half the district. Who know where she learned to fly like that.''
The young boy spoke up in the corner, he was lying on a bed, sharpening a blade. ''She still saw you, along with whoever you DIDN'T kill''
The red haired woman sighed, and reclined on a large cushion nearby. ''Well, not much we can do about it now, best just lay low for a week, then start over.''

Port Neven
Dareon stabbed a burly man in the torso, jumping back on the now rickety wall of theirs. ''Telesse, I don't know how much longer this wall will hold'' Several of the pebbles were already beginning to tumble away, slowly but surely.
Then, from finishing a fight near one of the boats, a green armoured mercenary took up a stance similar to Telesse's, and demolished the wall right in front of them, exposing both of them.
In a split second decision, Telesse's arm made a sweeping gesture and the floor below them ripped open to what lay beneath.
Both of them half stumbled, half fell into the pit, finding more than a few familiar faces.
Telesse grinned ''Oh, so this is where you've all been hiding....''

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
Kaddika and the gladiator were making steady progress through the curving tunnel, the injured charges in hand. At this point Kaddika was unsure of where exactly they were, or if they were any closer to sanctuary. The firelight had receded behind them in the winding tunnel, making it hard to diagnose injuries.

The high elf had broken three rib bones, Kaddika was certain. The inquisitor would probably need a cane or something to brace himself with if he wanted to heal in a timely fashion. The snow elf felt they were far enough from the commotion to warrant a stop, and he indicated as such to the burly man as he set the girl gently on the floor.

"That's... ehh... what I... ah... get. Unngh. For trying to play hero. Ugh. Idiot."

The seedy girl was standing up, which was promising, but considering what he'd just dragged her through, he rather wished she was unconscious. "Try not to stand up so quickly," he warned. As he slung the medical pack from his back, the ceiling behind the group suddenly caved inwards. Standing amid the rubble and dust were the host of the initial meeting and the woman who could control the earth. "Oh, thank the chills," he breathed. "Can you seal the path behind us?"

Kaddika slumped to his knees, exhausted, and turned to the girl. With the new-found light the doctor could plainly see some ugly gashes along her right side - courtesy of some viciously large shards of wood - stretching all the way from her thigh to her neck. The two drop-ins forgotten for the moment, he immediately set to fixing the wound, saying, "Try to stay still, alright? This might sting."

ImSkeletor

Feb 6, 2010
Hrothius laid down the creature he was carrying and rolled onto his back. He coughed trying to expel some of the smoke that was still in his lungs. "Oh, thank the chills," he breathed. "Can you seal the path behind us?"Things had gone so badly so quickly. He pushed himself on his forearms, looking forward seeing two of the people from the bar. "Welcome...to the after party. There is no more alcohol... as i am drunk enough...for all of us." He laughed to himself with a pained look on his face. "Anyway, where did...the fire come from?"

drmigit2

Dec 25, 2008
"What do you know?"

Larsel was hovering over a broken man. Stripped of all earthly possessions, kept in the dark, legs broken, spirit to go soon. They never said it would happen like this, kill a few guards and get out. That's all he knew, that's what they paid him for. He had said it so many times now, but nobody believed him. What could he do? This couldn't just be it.

Larsel sighed a deep sigh and left the cell, its occupant crying now. "He doesn't know anything, toss him like the others." Larsel was severely disappointed, of all the prisoners he had taken, not one of them had anything useful to say, or had killed themselves before he could get them in. The smell of burning flesh was permeating the air, Larsel's patented disposal method for prisoners he wasn't supposed to own. Either way, news had come in, more attacks, politicians dead, this was an absolute disaster.

Larsel turned to a guard and said "Get Moltross and Numion?along with a few soldiers. I am going hunting."

Moltross was the lieutenant in charge of inner security. It didn't matter if it was one of Larsel's own, or if it was just one of the politicians in the city. Whoever stood against the army was quickly brought to Larsel's attention and dealt with in the usual manner. Aside from that, Moltross also defended the city in case of attacks from the outside. He wielded a sword and shield combo and was the very definition of panicked right now.

"I-I-I was never told to defend against an INNER attack! Please don't kill me Larsel, I-"

"Moltross, you are fine, we are going to deal with this. Where is Numion?"

"He just got back here, he had to take another bridge after Southron went kaboom."

"We are going to meet up with him and a few of his guys, we're going back in."

"Understood, sir."

Numion was looking triumphant, his men had managed to kill some dozens of cloaks without losing a single member on their side. Granted, the ones they killed had no ranged capabilities and were on the other side of a canyon, but all the same. Numion was a thinner man than Larsel or Moltross, he was shrewd and similar to Larsel in many ways outside of his fighting style. Numion was skilled with a bow like no other in Larsel's army. A master of position and a king manipulator of soldiers. There was a reason Larsel took Numion out, instead of Moltross, who commanded respect and ran orders better than anyone else, but lacked the creativity of Numion.

"You still have your armor sir? We going back in?"

"Exactly."

"Lemme gather my army, we-"

"I already owe them a raise, let's not double that. Just a few men, your best. We are going to aid whoever is there and honestly, the seven of us should be enough."

"Well alrighty then."

Two archers and two warriors were picked and the group wandered towards the burning at the docks, for where there was smoke, there had to be deadly assassins with dying guards.

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
Felldryt had squashed many of the mercenaries, but there were still a score of them around, so he decided on more fun! Unfortunately, as he went to hop to the next head to smash, his foot got caught on a helm.

"Woah!" Was all he managed before faceplanting into the street, though his fall was softened by an unfortunate merc, who was disembowled by the horned helmet as the fairy got to his feet.

"Let's try this again!" Starting to jump to the next one, he miscalculated and landed on his chest, causing him to slide on the leather armor and crash into the merc, though his agony was ended by a flailing sword.

"No no no, this isn't working right!" For the last one, he opted to just stab the man in the face. "Oh, so now it works... Lady, you're a harsh mistress." Appearing to talk to the sky.

TheDoctor455

Friendly Neighborhood Time Lord
Apr 1, 2009
"Right, let's get it over with," said Marcelle, trying to hold back another grunt. She stood perfectly still as asked, and moved, albeit very painfully, when the good doctor needed better access to a wound or splinter.

Marcelle tried to turn her thoughts to planning her next heist, but that inevitably took her back to how long it would take for her injuries to fully heal, and how stiff she'd be on the next job... and how much these new wounds would help a clever Inquisitor work out her double life. Then she tried to count sheep, but she found that she was counting in tune with the rhythmic stabs of pain as the field medic or whatever pulled the many chunks of wood out of her.

She hummed an old lullaby someone had used to sing to her.

Josh123914

Nov 17, 2009
Tasina half jogged, half limped to their destination. It probably wasn't wise to run on her injured knee, but she could worry about that after the port was secured.
Orin led them, spear in hand. ''The quickest way should be down this way.'' she said, pointing down a winding street. The Neven walls looming overhead.
The gate to the port rose at a fork in the streets. To the right was a direct route to Southron Bridge, while Tasina's group entered to the left, near a row of houses.
As they approached the walls they were met by 2 mercenaries.
''Turn back, now.'' One of them barked. ''What happened here? An explosion?''
the two mercs looked at one another. The one in boiled leather nodded, sword in his right hand and shield on the left. ''Uh, yes... Nothing to worry about, just a shipment of BarrowSpice. Someone must have been smoking in the hull.''

Orin's trainee glared at them, the armoured one averted his eyes, attempting to remain cheerful.
''Why are you here? I mean it really...'' he piped up, voice breaking mid-sentence.
The one in armour spoke this time, hesitantly ''....We're ..with Larsel's band. Yes, uh he said for us to stand guard and to not let anyone past.''

-------

''Sorry'' Telesse called out to Felldryt, sealing up most of the hole that she made to get to everyone else.
''We need to move, the one that tore down my wall could easily breach that hole.'' she warned Dareon.
Dareon surveyed his new recruits. Half were either injured or drunk, and the other half were helping the others. ''We need a way out. Any suggestions.''

Quintley

Jul 5, 2013
Marlocke was now mostly conscious - being carried along by a large, armour-plated man reeking of ale isn't something one could easily sleep through. Neither was being dumped unceremoniously on the floor, for that matter. He could still barely stand with the pain in his side, so sat on the floor in as dignified an manner as he could achieve.
Standing a little ahead of the gladiator was the pale, nervous-looking elf from the tavern. Had he said he was a doctor? Might've done - frankly, he'd been rather distracted at the time. Marlocke knew some rudimentary healing, but he couldn't concentrate with all the noise from above, and could only soothe his migraine a little.
The snow elf was now tending to the girl, who looked like she'd just lost a fight with a dining chair. She was humming something to take her mind off the injuries. Was he just imagining it, or did that sound a bit like -

His thoughts were interrupted - again - as the light from above was cut out by Telesse sealing up the hole in the roof. No, floor. Street. Whatever.

"We need a way out, any suggestions?"

He spoke up hurriedly. "What are you doing? You can't seal us in! We'll be trapped in here!" Marlocke wasn't one to panic, generally, but the prospect of being buried alive for the second time in five minutes was a particularly unpleasant notion.

TheDoctor455

Friendly Neighborhood Time Lord
Apr 1, 2009
"What are you doing? You can't seal us in! We'll be trapped in here!" The Inquisitor shouted, the dark and dank atmosphere already getting to him.

"Well... I think I can find our way out of here," Marcelle said, now in much better shape with some improvised gauze wrapped around her to seal her wounds, "Just... ugh... give me a second."

She leaned on the left-hand wall, and followed it right into a dead end. Maybe it was her paranoia talking, but she swore she heard someone snickering.

"Hey!" she hissed, turning to the wall on the right and following it back out of this tunnel, "It's not as though I'm in the best shape right now."

With that, she lead the group, hobbling along the wall. Eventually they came to a fork. She stopped to rest on a nearby set of steps.

Wait a minute... steps... that would lead to the surface. Or well, had a better shot than the tunnels.

"Well, come on then," she said, "Looks like we've found the way out, but... I'll need some help with the stairs."

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
"Looks like we've found the way out, but... I'll need some help with the stairs."

Kaddika blushed, wrapping his arm about her shoulders as they ascended above-ground. He distractedly thought both she and the old man would need a cane. What an odd-looking group they'd seem at the end of the day...

As they emerged from the sewer service exit, Kaddika immediately wished he were back in the relatively sweet-smelling tunnels below. The overwhelming stench of fish guts, salt, and decaying sea life seemed to coat the walls of the warehouse like paint. The snow elf kept complaints to himself, partly because he didn't want to appear gauche, and partly because he didn't want to risk inhaling. There was light seeping in from the cracks of the giant iron doors, though from burning buildings or artificial braziers Kaddika couldn't discern. His best guess was that they had arrived in one of the fisheries lining the waterside, and the sewer access was used as a convenient dumping ground for the waste that couldn't legally be chucked into the waterways.

He felt his chest tighten as his resolve to avoid breathing began to wane.

Josh123914

Nov 17, 2009

Dareon looked at his group as he led them up the stairs and glanced behind him, thankful that the Elven medic remained with them. He then announced to the group,''Alright, anyone who can't fight or is injured, stay here to be patched up. Otherwise join me, that fairy is stuck out there on his own and could be dead'' Dareon didn't believe it. That thing would be tough to pin in one place, let alone kill, but he at least hoped that the others would believe him.

Telesse wasn't concerned for the fairy one bit, but she did worry about their current position, if the group stayed here, the mercs could well continue their pillaging, and perhaps this fishery storehouse could be next.
Cautiously, Telesse got up and opened the bulky wooden door, where she discovered where the tunnel had led them:
The other side of the port.
''Dareon, if we're going to attack, it would be now'' she told him. ''This side of the port's not ablaze, but once they find out we're not under the inn, they'll soon turn their attention on us.''

-------
Tasina was unconvinced of the mercenary's tale, but then again this was some of Larsel's lot, and to say she didn't think very highly of them was an understatement.
Taking a step backwards, Tasina could see over the back of the second mercenary's shoulder plate to spot one of the warehouse doors creaking open.
She glimpsed a young woman, evidently clothed in attire not suited to gutting fish, it was too valuable and long flowing.
Behind her was a much more familiar face, ''Dareon?!'' she whispered in disbelief. Why would he be squatting in a storehouse, if unless, no...

Now Tasina had to figure out what was happening here. ''By the Power I uphold for the H.I.T.C. I command you allow us to pass'' she motioned to her two companions, Orin lifted a small piece of her shawl to highlight a blade holstered at her waist, while the novice Bralin half unsheathed his sword, as if to threaten them.
A bead of sweat rolled down the mercenary's temple. ''I... can't...... and I'd put that away if I were you, son'' the man warned the three of them.

-------
Telesse squinted in the distance as Dareon joined her side. ''Does it look like he's pointing at us? Or is it jus-'' She quickly ducked, knocking herself against the ground as a fireball rolled over her head, setting alight a large seabass on the wall behind her.
''We've been spotted people!'' Dareon shouted, returning a fireball at the attacker on the opposite side of the port.

-------
Tasina watched as the fireball soared through the air, smashing into the building. These are no mercenaries, and it seems the others knew as well. Orin and Tasina took two steps back and prepared to fight, but Orin's apprentice lunged at the mercenaries, swinging at them and missing. In one fell swoop the armoured merc pulled out his heavy longsword and slashed at the boy, decapitating him. ''No!'' Tasina shouted, blowing air straight at the one in leather, but it did little to hold him back, however Orin made short work of the armoured one, pouncing at him and stabbing him numerous times where the armour simply couldn't protect him, then she bolted through the gates and down to the port.

One of the mercenaries heard the commotion and attempted to block her path, but he couldn't stop her. jumping off the ramp, she lifted her arms and sharply moved them to the side. A small pool of water up to her ankles surrounded the man.
She then clenched her hand into a fist. The water froze at his feet, incapacitating him. To finish him, Orin made a motion with her other arm almost to strike him with an uppercut, but instead of her hand hitting the mercenary, a spike of ice shot up from the ground and impaled him through the chest.

------

''What's this?'' was all Dareon could muster, dragging Telesse up to her feet, watching in awe as the enraged water mage ravaged the poor merc.
''Let's go then, all able fighters get out there!'' he shouted, pointing out towards the port.

RedDoog

Sep 12, 2013
It wasn?t until she saw the smoke and fire from Port Neven that Kalina realized something was wrong? and that she probably ought to do something about it. Well that and seeing guards running in the direction of it. From her position she could only just recognise Tasina, her boss, limping round the corner.
She?d just stepped out from her house; intending to visit Kingsburry Tavern but now it seemed that wasn?t going to possible ever. She?d grabbed a passerby who was running away and demanded what was happening only to hear that her favourite watering hole had been destroyed.
?Oh HELL NO!?
Feeling her anger rising, she clenched her hands into fists and attempted to control her temper as she headed to the Port. She was unaware of the little sparks shooting from her hands that caused people to scuttle out of her way as she moved.
She was NOT going to think about it yet. She was gonna find those bastards and then utterly DESTROY them.
She pushed through the gates, just as Tasina was using her skill to push a mercenary, only to see it fail to hold him back. Quickly, she pulled at the lightning in her body and threw it at the man. It slammed into him sending him flying and she watched in glee as he flew screaming over heads and landed in the water.
Retribution.
Turning back to Tasina, a smirk on her face
?Having trouble? Boss?
However seeing the carnage stopped her in her tracks, reignited her anger and any control she had snapped. Lightning covered her sparking in bright arcs and patterns, her hair rippled as her magic and anger took over.
?HOW DARE YOU!?
No one destroyed her favourite tavern!
Forcing a burst of lightning towards the ground, she launched herself into the air towards two mercenaries. She landed in between them, blasted lightning into their faces and watched them crumple.
Growling, she approached a fire mage. Lightning continuing to play over her body and shooting off her into debris around her.
Didn?t they know how hard it was to find a decent tavern?

booksv2

Aug 17, 2012
Opening his eyes at the sound of things getting thrown around and the overpowering smell of ozone Rikta blinks in the mostly dark area he seems to be in and hiss's loudly at the pain traveling over his body. The last memory he can summon up is a giant boom and a table flying through the air to slam into him. Shifting around he can feel himself being pressed against the wall and something heavy leaning over him and against said wall. Putting his arms down as best he can he starts to push and pain shoots up one of his arms. Yelling out at it he gently slides his palm over the hurting left arm of his and can feel the bones broken just below the elbow.

Shaking his head and planting his still fine arm against the wall he tries to press against the table and barely moves it at all. Light streaming in through the slightly larger cracks in the rubble now he is holding it up slightly when a large force hits the rubble and makes him loose his balance and fall again. The table settling back down but he knew that he could feel things flying off the back from that large his which sounded much like a lightning stroke, as absurd as that would be.

Setting his clawed hand against the wall again and shoving against the table again he can feel more things sliding off the back, but still not enough as it only allows the top to be opened a bare foot before catching again and he has to stop pushing. Lifting his hand quickly he digs his claws into the walla and lifts himself slightly by this grip he gets his feet under him and uses them to brace himself against the table. Lifting himself with the other clawed hand by climbing the wall he sticks his head out and looks around, the fairy and a few other people he recognized around and more that he didn't. looking at the fairy he hisses and tries to yell.

"Winged one!! Come here and help me out of here! My arm is broke and who knows what else and i cant push it far enough!"

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
Felldryt heard an odd voice calling to him. Looking around, he noticed the source of said voice was a lizard-man covered in rubble.

"Ooh! A leezurd! I'll save you!" Running over as fast as his little legs would carry him, he braces against the table and begins to slowly move it.

Quintley

Jul 5, 2013
Marlocke had had some trouble with the tunnel. He'd realised that he couldn't stay upright for long without some kind of crutch and - lacking an alternative - had resorted to using his sword to lean on. His extremely expensive, custom-made sword. He'd have a word with Tasina about expenses, if he was still alive at the end of this.

"Alright, anyone who can't fight or is injured, stay here to be patched up. Otherwise join me"

Marlocke, leaning against the back wall, agreed with this sentiment. Yes. You lot go and deal with the danger, and I'll just-
A fireball blasted through the door - narrowly avoiding Telesse - and hit the wall a few feet away from him. Marlocke stared blankly at the burning fish.
Right.
...I've had enough of this.

Dareon and Telesse led the charge out the door; Marlocke limped over behind them. Why not. It's not like things could get any worse. He randomly picked a spot with no strategic value and hardly any cover, and focused on the mercenaries. Most of them were still engaged in fighting the group of guards on the opposite side of the port, too far away to pose an immediate threat. He took a deep breath, gathering in his strength, and looked for a target.
A pair of archers were leaning over a balcony, picking off the guards. Marlocke set the balcony on fire.
After a little while, the destruction became almost relaxing. He found himself thinking of irritating office subordinates as he shot streams of flames in the general vicinity of people who were probably enemies.

Hearing an ominous crackling sound, he lurched round and found himself almost face to face with a furious-looking white-haired wench in black armour, energy rippling the air around her.
He tried very hard not to think the words 'impending doom'.

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
The scene outside the storehouse was very unappealing. Kaddika flinched as a fireball nearly seared Marlocke's graying forehead and crashed into a pile of pungent fish. Maybe the gladiator and the thief could handle themselves even in their state, but the snow elf decided he didn't want to risk any more burning escapades and rushed out into the open air, trying to keep close to the friendly combatants. On the other side of the port he saw sizable forks of lightning race across the streets, followed by abrupt screams.

How many spellthrowers could there be in this city?

In the moonlight, Kaddika could barely make out Dareon and Telesse setting about the enemies with sword and rock. Marlocke was busying himself with roasting some of the brigands. The inquisitor seemed to be having little trouble dispatching enemies in spite of his physical condition, but he leaned heavily on his sword. He'd need a proper cane. "H-hey, Marlocke," Kaddika said, scampering over to where the inquisitor stood. His train of thought was interrupted by the practically sudden appearance of a strange woman, her hands sizzling with blue flame. Kaddika almost instinctively concealed himself behind the more imposing inquisitor, hoping this person was friendly.

Josh123914

Nov 17, 2009
Dareon ducked as an arrow flew past him, covering near some charred firewood. To his left were Neven's gates. To his right, the burning docks. Lifting his head slightly, he spotted two bowmen, one was fiddling with his satchel, while another was taking aim towards the rogue Ice caster.

In a flurry of shots, Orin impaled one of the mercenaries against a small stack of boxes. ''Sixteen'' she mumbled, counting off the remaining mercenaries, she was so focused on the enemies at her centre that the archers to her flank went completely unnoticed, and before she knew what was happening Orin was on the ground, with an arrow through her shoulder and ice dropping from the air around her.

''The mage is down!'' Dareon shouted, hurling a fireball towards one of the archers and watched as the merc attempted to put out the flame.
Telesse jumped past him. That fall seemed to leave her head spinning, but that didn't bother her right now.
Directly in front of her was the other Ground caster. The green armour-clad man stepped forward confidently, with the inferno to his back. Thrusting her arms sideways, a column of earth shot up and was poised to crash into his ribcage.
He dodged, jumping back and punched the air.
The cobblestone ground seemed to shake beneath her, and then she was thrown from her feet, metres into the air by a large square column.
''Shit'' she let out. In the sky she was powerless, how could she fight without her feet on the ground?

Tasina watched as the brown haired merchant flew into the air. Sensing her fate, Tasina closed her eyes and let out a blast of wind, hoping it caught the girl.
Opening slowly, it was a success, and Tasina caught a glimpse as off into to bay the girl braced herself to be engulfed by the water.

Better than splatting against the pavement, or being crushed by that other Ground caster.

booksv2

Aug 17, 2012
Pushing against the table hard Rekta grunts when it falls and he lands on his back looking up at this short thing that had helped him. Rolling over and stumbling onto my feet he pulls the rope around my waist up and hiss's loudly as he tightens it around his shoulder and waist so its holding his broken arm against his waist tightly, pain shooting through his arm and up to his shoulder as he do. Panting and putting his arm on the wall he groan and look around he nods at the small man who had helped him and his nostrils flare, memorizing the smell of him. Turning away he looks at the remaining people who are attacking and the woman who seems to be the center of her own lightning storm.

Now furious at this travesty and abrupt assault without even a chance to get ready to take them head on Rekta flex's the claws on his still good arm and bending over he sprints to the side. Seeing one of the merc's standing there with a sword looking like he is ready to start charging one of the magic users he turns and sprints at him. Not covering his sounds well enough even over the fighting that he starts to turn as Rekta jumps on him and his free arm grabs his chest as his clawed feet dig into his side ad back to hold him up his razor sharp teeth sink into his neck and arterial spray fly's out and his mouth is now dripping with blood.

As the merc falls to the ground under the weight of Rektas tackle and the pain of so much sudden damage plus his throat being bitten into Rekta can feel him twist under him and the sword hitting his side and piercing through it to stick out the back of his side as they both hit the ground. Yelling out in pain and rage his jaws tighten and he claws at the merc's chest also. Killing him finally so his hand slips from the sword bit it is left in rektas side, the blade sticking out the back.

Lifting his head and gasping in pain and for the needed breath Rekta stumbles to the side and falling to the side that doesnt have a sword in it he looks down at it and hiss's soft at the look. Going to touch it he gasps again in the sudden pain and dropping his hand back down he uses that hand to claw his way to the side and lays there on the verge of passing out but not quite, black clawing at the edges of his vision but not quite able to take him.

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
Felldryt noticed the lizard dash off, ripping a mercenary's throat out with his bare teeth, though during the struggle, the merc managed to stab him through the side. Not completely sure how to fix such a wound, and noticing a pair of baddies nearby, he went with what he did best: bashing baddies.

With a cackling laugh, he charged straight at the first one, rushing into his legs and flipping the man over his back as he turned and stabbed him. Slightly turning and raising a arm to block the second ones slash, he delivered a powerful uppercut, adding to it with the fact he had to jump to fully connect. Since his sword was still stuck in the other one, he ran the man through with his own sword.

Going over to the lizard, he pulled a flask out and set it in his hand. "Drink this leezurd! Good stuff!"

booksv2

Aug 17, 2012
Looking over slightly Rekta reach's out slowly and leans up on his elbow. Taking the flask he upturns it in his mouth and even before his nose can smell the harsh smell coming from it he gulps down a mouthfull and some more of the next before he starts coughing and puts it down as he coughs and curls up slightly, which makes him cry out in pain as the sword moves slightly.

Barely handing the flask back before his hands start shaking almost uncontrollably and he grabs the hilt of the sword and jerk it out. Grunting and holding it closed for a second his whole body starts spasming and shaking. His teeth clenched and his body curling up, as well as his tail curling around himself. Failing to stay awake now he passes out and lays there, the bleeding slowed as he enters what looks like hibernation and his body slows. Barely breathing and his heart slowed to a crawl as the shock to his system from the alcohol and other things in the drink, designed for a species radically different than himself, hits him.