The shortest single player campaign you've played?

CastIronWin

Sep 15, 2009
Ailia said:
Portal took me two hours. Great game...

'part from that these days I can beat Resident Evil 4 in about 5 hours. I think I've played it too much.
i got it done on professional in 3 hours, 20 minutes and 2 seconds. usually takes me about 5 - 10 hours but i just bombed it through with the hand cannon (maxed out). my friend was really pissed off cos as the final credits rolled in we took bets on how long it had taken me and he said 3 hours 20 minutes.

The Hive Mind

Nov 11, 2010
Mirror's Edge. Took me 5 hours first time I played on hard, 4 hours on my very first go on medium.

But damn, that doesn't stop it from being the best game I've ever played...

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
Open Season. Finished it in about 3 hours. Not just the campaign, but the entire game, all the collectibles, and the minigames.

Rochnan

Dec 2, 2008
I would've said The Lord of the Rings: the Two Hours on the Gamecube, but the prize goes to 1080 Avalanche, which took only half that time, and I'm not counting Dead or Alive 2's Story Mode.

garfoldsomeoneelse

Charming, But Stupid
Mar 22, 2009
HL2: Episode One. Beat the entire thing in one sitting, only got up once to stretch and piss. MW2 comes in at a close second, but definitely felt like it took longer than Ep1 (on account of all the dying).

dkyros said:
Well, it was portal (3 hours first time through), but since that already was ninja'd I will go with a game that was twice as long known as Zone of the Enders (about 6 hours).
The funny thing about ZOE is that it's probably only short because of how freaking speedy the Jehuty is. I hope they make another one eventually.

LightningBanks

Apr 15, 2009
Royta said:
Vanquish. First playthrough was 3 hours and 42 minutes. Insanely short xD
Although i havent played it, I was giving it a go round my friends (messing about at the same time, so not really focused on actually being good at the game) and we got to the first on rail vechile bit in about 50 minutes. I can vouch for this XD

Jacob Haggarty

Sep 1, 2010
AvP, Alien campaign. The shortest thing i have ever played, coming in at about 2-3 hours long.

There are FLASH GAMES i've played for longer than that.

DecapitateTheCat

Jun 7, 2010
Some Rugrats game I had when I was little. I completed it when I was about 6, replayed it one evening last year, because I was bored and completed it in about 30-45 minutes. What a riveting Tale.

alithanar8

Oct 12, 2009
Onimusha 3, I could regularly beat this game 3 or 4 times in a single play session, completely maxed out on weapons and armor.

Agent Poole

Jan 16, 2011
KANE AND LYNCH AND ITS GOD AWFUL SEQUEL KAND AND LYNCH 2 DOG DAYS my god im not even shitting you on first play through on the sequel it took me about 3-4 hours if you take into account the extremely satisfying dump i took during playthrough...square enix really need to stop letting such shit through their testers etc....

AND TO LIST A FEW MORE...

Call of Duty 3,4,WAW,MW2,BLACK OPS

Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3 and especially ODST

Gears of War

FORCE UNLEASHED 2

And theres so many more urgh im sick of getting ripped off

SFR

Mar 26, 2009
For first playthroughs, that'd be Portal. Otherwise it's hands down Mirror's Edge. It takes about 6-7 the first time (maybe more depending on if your sight seeing), but once you beat all the speed runs for it, it's probably less than an hour and a half. Keep in mind, this is if you have like... all of the levels memorized and do them as fast as possible without dieing much. Also, that'd include elevators.

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
Altered Beasts

Silent Hill Origins, 4 hours on first playthroug and i wasn't speeding, I got the collector and Explorer acollades.

Silent Hill 1, 58 minutes.

Jun 11, 2008
Most games that have been brought out in the last couple of years to name a few Portal(less than 3 about 2 and half), Halo 3(3 hours on the dot), Gears 2(about 5 I took it slow), BC2(About 4 and half), COD:BO(about 6 hours on Hardended and I went for as many mission things like 10 flamethrower kills as I could) all LoTR games except RTS games.

Sn1P3r M98

May 30, 2010
Beat Penumbra: Black Plague in 3 hours. Those three hours were the most pants-shitting ones of my life, though.