The song your listening to is your Zombie killing theme.

Thumper17

May 29, 2009
Yeah, the zombie apocolypse has started and the song your currently listening too, or the last song you listened to if not listening currently, is your zombie killing theme. What do you have?

I got "Wanted Dead or Alive" by Bon Jovi. Pretty swank.

AGrey

Apr 3, 2010
I'm watching an episode of entourage.

So I guess I'm killing zombies while listening to Vince and the guys talking about how to fake a drug test.

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010

Of course I had to be listening to a love song. Don't get me wrong, I love Heather Dale, but "For Guinevere" isn't exactly my idea of a rousing battle song.

EDIT: Just as I posted this, my iTunes went to The Offspring's "Come Out and Play." That's better.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
The Imperial Guard Song

"Stop! You've violated the law! Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen brains are now forfeit."
"Braaaaaaaaaaains"
"Then pay with your blood!"

MrMoustaffa

Oct 3, 2010

yes... yes indeed. Much ass will be kicked tonight...

Honoroable mention goes to "The Kids arent alright" By The Offspring, just because its so ironically appropiate, and I've been listening to it on loop for about half an hour now. Not to mention it just has a killer guitar riff.

Dominic Burchnall

Jun 13, 2011
Ahhhhh, I'm prepared for this thread, I've got a "Zombie Apocalypse" iPod playlist (yes I am that sad).

Disturbed - Indestructible

UnDead on.

Fenra

Sep 17, 2008
Now this is timing, I've just been listening to a little known song... "Grabbag Mix1 V2 PhoMastered" other wise known as the DNF theme!

Now thats music to kick zombie ass and chew bubble gum to! and I'm all out of... actualy I do have some gum but to hell with it I'm still kicking ass!

easternflame

Cosmic Rays of Undeadly Fire
Nov 2, 2010
Don't get lost in Heaven by Gorillaz. LOVELY.
I can imagine this song in the Background with me bashing a Zombie's head with a Baseball bat in Slow-mo

easternflame

Cosmic Rays of Undeadly Fire
Nov 2, 2010
Drakmorg said:
The Imperial Guard Song

"Stop! You've violated the law! Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen brains are now forfeit."
"Braaaaaaaaaaains"
"Then pay with your blood!"
People really have no life. i LUL'ED!