The song your listening to is your Zombie killing theme.

Calvar Draveir

Feb 10, 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwGroPd-IjY
Sura, By Hera.

From that new Assassin's Creed Revelations Trailer. I ususally only like certain dubstep songs, but this is very majestic and pulse-pounding.

Lenvoran

Apr 29, 2010
I could think of worse things to fight to. Despite my dislike for the Final Fantasy games, they had some damn good music.

scully745

Mar 15, 2011
Sink Into Me - Taking Back Sunday
I suppose it works as a good reminder for what they'll do they catch me with "Sharpen your teeth, sink into me" as a chorus line.
Ideally I'd like something like Platypus by Green Day or Bleed American by Jimmy Eat World, since the first just sounds awesome for zombie killing and there is very little the second doesn't make awesome.

gruggins

Apr 24, 2011
my timing has never been better. NEVAH!
I can just imagine seeing myself cutting through swathes of zombies with this playing in the background

Shoqiyqa

Mar 31, 2009
Hmm. Nobody willing to try to direct a zombie massacre scene to the tune of Liszt's Polonaise Brillante? I'm not surprised.

Okay. *opens WMP* *presses play* *presses skip* ... *presses skip* ... *presses skip* ... *presses skip* ... *presses skip* ... There we go.

I don't like it enough to have it in any of my playlists but it's usable for the movie and the lyrics are sort of fitting:
Now that I know that the right time has come
My prediction will surely be true
The impending disaster it looms
And the whole of the village is doomed
Why won't you listen to me
is it so hard to understand
That I am the real seventh son
Your life or death on me depends

Shoqiyqa

Mar 31, 2009
Ah-hah! Just got this as I left a game for a break, and thought it was appropriate:

Zombie-slaying rampage on a rescue mission theme music, ACTIVATED.

spacelemon

Apr 25, 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR7EAdPUqvQ&feature=mh_lolz&list=HL1313772490
how incredibly odd, guess it works