The Story Behind Your Avatar

The Sorrow

Jan 27, 2008
The Sorrow is part of MGS3, my second-favorite game of all time behind MGS4.

My avatar is Alucard of Hellsing, who is like a solid mass of badass.
He crashed an SR-71 into an aircraft carrier at Mach 3.4. And LIVED.

NewClassic_v1legacy

Bringer of Words
Jul 30, 2008
The Iron Ninja post=18.72252.754098 said:
But probably on purpose, NewClassic.

I added a bandolier with Cigars on it (used to award those posters that I find fantastic)
And a Crab on my shoulder. If you don't know why I added the Crab it means you haven't run into me much yet, you'll soon find out.
Somehow I managed to give the new avatar only three fingers on his right hand, I have no idea how that happened.
I admit no fault, it was entirely accidental.

The difference with the two is in the MSPaint version, the thumb is placed along the spatula handle. In the real deal, the thumb is in the background, beneath the ring finger. The thing you displayed as the thumb is actually the missing index finger.

As far as the cigars go, at the lower resolution, I imagined them to be Salt and Pepper shakers. Although, considering, cigars make a lot of sense too. Neat.

NinjaSkills

Jul 5, 2008
I just used the name I use on another forum
and Agni & Rudra are my second favorite Devil Arm (first is Rebellion)

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
My name came from when I signed up for battle.net for starcraft. I had no idea what name I wanted (I'm terribly indecisive), so I hit the keyboard and G-x-a-s came up. It stuck. I've used this for everything from then on.

As for my picture? That's me. It rained that day and I had to walk 1/4 mile from class at 10:00AM back to my dorm... Pictures detailing my anger ensued.

gothic_dragon

Sep 20, 2008
my name comes from the 2 most dominant things in my life i am a goth and i love dragons thats about it as for the pic i just liked it so i used it

Limos

Jun 15, 2008
My name comes from an RP I was in where I ran the bad guys. My four main baddies were Thanatos, Ares, Limos and Nergal. Death, war, famine and pestilence. I liked Limos the most so I've been using it as my name.

I chose this avatar because I am probably the only person I've ever met who actually likes goblin sappers.

Copter400

Sep 14, 2007
"Let them be like dust before the wind, and let the traps they set for me catch them in my place."

Father Grigori is a man who needs no introduction.

rakdosleader

Aug 15, 2008
rakdos is the name of the demon cult in the magic series, and rakdosleader means i am the leader of the demon cult, and the pictures is its heritage symbol

joswie

Aug 23, 2008
The cat I experimented on humanely, dealing with cards and petting, the name is silly code, see Geohot, the one who unlocked the iPhone (George Hotz).

Tannhausyr

May 16, 2008
I always enjoy these threads (yes, i have been lurking for quite a while now... :( sounds dirty!) it's nice to find out why people have chosen to be identified in such a way.

anyway - i've been called Vlad due to me watching russian films in their non-dubbed originals and my excessive swearing in said language.

The X7 part isn't random, nor is it because there are 6 others of the same name (undoubtedly there are) but it refers to my paintball squad number.

My avatar is quite random atm - it's an image of the design upon Mushroomhead's old masks - at the time i was trying to change my paintball mask. I will probably upload another one once i find one suitable.

Jul 6, 2008
I love Transformers and Grimlock(my avatar) is one of my favorite characters. Him Grimlock have bad grammar and think he best fighter. Which explains the name that I've chosen.

Shivari

Jun 17, 2008
tijuanatim post=18.72252.754570 said:
Three letters: rKo
There's a reason he's number one on the PWI 500.
I don't like his new tatoos, his arms are to covered in them. I really like his new theme though, he needed a change. Burn in My Light was perfect in 2004, but not anymore.

tijuanatim

Sep 24, 2008
Shivari post=18.72252.754601 said:
tijuanatim post=18.72252.754570 said:
Three letters: rKo
There's a reason he's number one on the PWI 500.
I don't like his new tatoos, his arms are to covered in them. I really like his new theme though, he needed a change. Burn in My Light was perfect in 2004, but not anymore.
Yea, I dont like that he decided to go completely sleeved...
And yes, his new theme fits his new evil character PERFECTLY Burn in my light worked great when he was a face. Kane's new theme is pretty amazing as well.