The Street Fighter IV challenge

Conqueror Kenny

Jan 14, 2008
As I'm sure you all know Street Fighter 4 has been out for a while now, and both me an [user]klc0100[/user] have been playing each other since release. That gets boring after a while, so we have agreed to throw down a challenge to every Xbox360 owning Escapist member to fight either me (Playing M.Bison and Balrog), klc (Honda) or both of us in a first to five set.

I will edit this post with the results from the games in starting with our own:
cK (Bison) 5 - 4 klc (Honda)

joe182

Feb 18, 2005
KingTeabag said:
Gimme 2 weeks. I need to send my Xbox to Microsoft to get fixed.

And i will own you with Blanka; check my profile for my GamerTag.
AGH I HATE BLANKA.
Cheapest fighter ever.

OT: I would fight you... but i got bored of the game after unlocking Seth (beat the game with every character, do a certain list of things as a play through with akuma... VERY long winded) & beating it on hardest and cant bring myself to play it anymore :(

Thunderhorse31

Apr 22, 2009
Your extreme awesomeness has been noted and your lengthy e-peen has been recognized. Thank you for sharing.

klc0100

Feb 29, 2008
Yes come one come all. Those of you who are new to the game or who just are just not very good CK and I will happily use one of are weaker characters (most likely CK im terrible with most others)

Thunderhorse31 said:
Your extreme awesomeness has been noted and your lengthy e-peen has been recognized. Thank you for sharing.
Were just bored of fighting each other this is all just a bit of fun.

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
Damn it to hell! Why doesn't SFIV have Cross platform play between the PC and 360? It makes no sense...

I would have loved to play against you two...

Conqueror Kenny

Jan 14, 2008
I don't mind fighting you if you're not very good. I've been messing around with Guile and Cammy so I will just use them instead.
KingTeabag said:
Gimme 2 weeks. I need to send my Xbox to Microsoft to get fixed.

And i will own you with Blanka; check my profile for my GamerTag.
I suck against Blanka so much. He's like my second worst match next to Guile. It's like you already beat me at the character select screen.
NoMoreSanity said:
If it was a Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 game maybe, even though I would still get my ass kicked most likely.
I wouldn't mind a few games at Marvel, I suck at it though.
klc0100 said:
Yes come one come all. Those of you who are new to the game or who just are just not very good CK and I will happily use one of are weaker characters (most likely CK im terrible with most others)
You are terrible with Honda as well.