The Times They Are a-Changin' (On Hiatus (Indefinite?))

PlastikBulb

Mar 21, 2012
Leigh and Saoshyan, Lobby, New York City, Night. Modern(?) Times
Leigh made sure to spare room in her memory core for the images of the feathered lizards as they prowled and threw themselves at the door, claws screeching down the glass and metal. She absently took the key from Brian and proceeded to manoeuvre a few benches against the door, even scraping out sections of the floor with her claws to give the edges something to lean into.
After she had finished she moved back to where Brian had gone, through to the back room, where the arab man had dragged the one that had been trapped in the door. She wanted to get some other opinions on what was going on, though; she still kept her aural sensory apparatus attuned for any untoward sounds

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
Alexei, Omega, Modern(?) Times

Alexei was stunned into silence. Whatever doubts he had, perished in the sight of such a display of advanced technology. It was all true! This is the future.

He had trouble vocalising what he wanted to say. What could he say? The world he had known was long gone, and the principles he had always adhered to in physics and mathematics, no longer would help him in this strange new place.

"Where..." he finally managed to blurt out to Evan, "...where are we going?"

Raynoson

Mar 31, 2011
http://www.lolroflmao.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/6xvw.jpgAs in this kind of stuff in life.
Ultraman950 said:
Dune and Michi, Near where The Golden Gate Bridge used to be (at Night), Modern(?) Times
Ryans Solution said:
Dune and Michi, Near where The Golden Gate Bridge used to be (at Night), Modern(?) Times
ruedyn said:
Wigbert, Unknown, Night
Removing the mask the figure underneath it was clearly Sam, albeit older and looking the worse for lack of sleep. Almost serene and angelic, her face was easily matched to how she looked when she was younger(?).
---
Michi got a long stare from Samantha(?), glancing back at dune as he bent over to examine her older body(?).
"I'm trying to save worlds, not destroy them. Look, I'm sure there is a safe place we can explain how things are running, and here isn't one of them."

Directing her voice towards Dune, "Mind carrying Me-.. My body for a bit? If I'm thinking right, we should be able to go to a crossroads of sorts, to get things straight."
---
As the trio and-a-half spoke, a fog began to roll in from the sea. Creeping in, the neighing of a horse could be heard, along with the clank of metal, hooves, and a the voice of another woman.
---
Pushing Wigbert away, Ash grabbed the remaining horse and began to walk to the mist. Weaving with one hand, the other holding on to the horse for support.
It began to roll on them both as they moved.
Soon the sounds of the ocean could be heard, the smell of it clear as ever. A beach was in the distance and figures were on the sand.

SamtheDeathclaw said:
PlastikBulb said:
All of them together in the back hall, Brian gave a nod of thanks to Saoshyan, and moved through another door in to a small office.
Door ajar, if one walked in they would see an array of screens, a small fridge, 3 phones hooked on to the wall, a large grey metal cabinet, a large box on the wall with a red cross on it, and small pieces of furniture and chairs.
Brian moved to the medical box, and quickly unpacked a few things, moving with intent to treat Ezekiel.
---
Of all the things there, 2 objects took most of any attention to the wandering eye.
The screens displaying numerous areas of the office building, including the front, now obscured with foliage and raptors attacking the door.
The other was a lap top, slim black and lying on the control panel for the screens, it was on with a page of text in plain and simple English.
---
There are greater evils then Angra Mainyu, and they are staring right at you., the voice said in a whisper, fading in to the background for Saoshyan.
maninahat said:
"Getting some equipment, for instance, clothes, weapons, food, water, transportation." As the disc whirred through air in near silence, it entered a large circular vent opening, lit by lights in rows on the wall.

SamtheDeathclaw

Aug 8, 2009
No. You shall not lead me astray, no matter what lies you pour into my mind. Now, begone devil. You have no place here. Saoshyan thought resolutely. He could not allow a single iota of doubt into himself. He'd seen magi who began to doubt. It was... Not a pretty sight. Horrible, twisted flesh shaped by forbidden spells.
He decided that even if there was another evil at work, Angra Mainyu would have something to do with it, at the least.

He looked disinterestedly at the strange black device. The symbols on the screen were nonsense to him, so he looked past it at the strange moving paintings of the building, entranced.

However, his exhaustion soon overcame him, and he leaned against the wall, and slid into a sitting position. He rested his eyes for just a moment, figuring they would wake him if he was needed.
He had used for more magic than he should have. It had been dangerous, but he survived.

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
Wigbert, Near where The Golden Gate Bridge used to be (at Night), Modern(?) Times
Wigbert was happy he didn't need to carry her.
'Tough girl.' he thought, somewhat happily. Not like some of the frail pilgrims he helped before... THIS happened. He bit his lower lip realizing he must have dropped his helmet somewhere. Hopefully nobody would aim for his face.
(German- "Are we heading anywhere specific? I am starting to feel tired.") which was true, he was in a battle most of the day, and this was mentally taxing. He sighed when it seemed she didn't hear, and climbed on his horse. The fog was starting to bother him, after a few moments of trotting along on his horse. Never a good omen. Still, he could smell the ocean, and that brightened his day up, he loved the coast, it reminded him of the Languedoc. He smiled warmly, keeping pace with Ash.

Ultraman950

Oct 17, 2010

"A crossroads? What do you mean?"

Her ears perked at hearing the new noise, and her hand went instinctively to her sword again as she turned to face it. She didn't want another one of those gun things pointed at her for the third time in as many hours...

MortifiedPenguin

Not So Despicable
Jun 8, 2012
Aeronwen, In a Mall at Night, Modern Times(?)

"You my dear are in the wrong place in the wrong time."

The three of them, the sorceress, the wolf and the maiden, were trapped in their own bubble of time. Glass flew hither and thither sending everyone around them into a frenzy, yet none of reached them. Things had turned for the stranger including that even though she hard the words, neither figures mouth moved,were they using telepathy? The words came though clearer, she knew the exact meaning of them, were they using their own spell? The other's words came through jumbled reflecting her failure to cast the spell properly, hoping they were she dropped her spell, already feeling the weight of the exhaustion lift from her shoulders.

"(Welsh-What's happening)" She asked quizzically.

Anti-American Eagle

HAPPENING IMMINENT
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
Canada
(Dune, Michi, and Wigbert), Near where The Golden Gate Bridge used to be (at Night), Modern(?) Times

Dune placed the mask in a pocket of his rucksack before lifting the adult Sam into his arms and off the ground.

"When we find somewhere safe, we'll have time for questions right?"

When he heard the horse he turned to watch the fog.

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007

Alexei needed to sit down. There are only so many revelations you can have in one day, and going into space would have been enough for most.

"Are there any others here, like you and me? You know...time travellers?"

The term sounded ridiculous to him, even in the face of indisputable proof that he was one.

Terratina.

RIP Escapist RP Board
May 24, 2012
Pryderi, Near the River Thames, Modern(?) Times

It was useless.

Being in this new, unknown places was enough to turn the attempt at sleep into a constant vigil for any threat. Even the flutter of pigeon wings sent him flying out of the little den, scratching at shadows. When the dawn broke, the street lay silent, all for the chorus of birds and domestic pets. Still tired and now eager to break his fast, with bleary eyes he walked ever onwards to the smell of greasy, fat-rich food.

Hopefully this trip would be of use.

Raynoson

Mar 31, 2011
<spoiler=Hiatus>Taking a break for now, going to think things over, and the exact direction I'm going to be heading with this. Sorry if this is inconvenient or etc. As far as Rp's go and use of time travel, I have to re-think a great deal overall.