The Official Screenshot Thread

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Oh Maquette was one of the free games this month with PS plus, I've yet to get around to it as Remnant from the Ashes turned out more fun than expected, and FF7 Remake has a cat obsession I can't disagree with.

This game at 60fps is like going for a walk outside the village am currently in. Might never need to go outside again!
ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-52.jpg

VALHALLA!

ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-53.jpg

Godfall? It has a horrible dodge move you're stuck with until you unlock the second slidey dodge, tho not related to this pic, I just felt like whinging whilst here.

ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-54.jpg

Many blue purples!

ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-55.jpg

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Oh Maquette was one of the free games this month with PS plus, I've yet to get around to it as Remnant from the Ashes turned out more fun than expected, and FF7 Remake has a cat obsession I can't disagree with.

This game at 60fps is like going for a walk outside the village am currently in. Might never need to go outside again!
View attachment 3359

VALHALLA!

View attachment 3360

Godfall? It has a horrible dodge move you're stuck with until you unlock the second slidey dodge, tho not related to this pic, I just felt like whinging whilst here.

View attachment 3361

Many blue purples!

View attachment 3362

Hmmm...how did you manage a whopping four images in a single post??

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
It's cuz he uploaded them. That seems to have a different limit per post vs linking them from somewhere else. 5 instead of 3.
Wow, guess I’d never even tried that. I’ve been uploading ever since Imgur became crap with broken image linking, but once in a while hit the file size limit around 4Mb per image and have to post a jpeg.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
It's cuz he uploaded them. That seems to have a different limit per post vs linking them from somewhere else. 5 instead of 3.
Huh, thought it was 5 for everything till now, I only stuck to 3 cause it felt a nice and god-fearing number to restrict oneself to, but mostly cause everyone else was doing it and I needed to blend in with the humans to avoid suspicion.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Wow, guess I’d never even tried that. I’ve been uploading ever since Imgur became crap with broken image linking, but once in a while hit the file size limit around 4Mb per image and have to post a jpeg.
Huh, thought it was 5 for everything till now, I only stuck to 3 cause it felt a nice and god-fearing number to restrict oneself to, but mostly cause everyone else was doing it and I needed to blend in with the humans to avoid suspicion.
Yeh, known for quite a while actually, but still prefer using an image host cuz I like having a single online archive.

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Which do you prefer these days?
Postimages. Simple, perhaps a little sparse in features even, but it's reliable and gets the job done. Max file size 24mb, upload up to 1000 images per batch, but not limit on total number of images. Also, while hotlinked images are downsampled to 720px, they don't convert and/or compress uploads to lossy jpgs. For example, clicking any of those Hitman screens I posted will take you to the original 4k pngs.

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
I never found a set of desktop icons for all the emulators I play around with. There's always systems missing, or icon styles I don't like, and mixing is such an eyesore. So I was all "Fuck it, doing it myself". But then the rest didn't match anymore. So I did that too. And now my desktop is pretty sexy imo.

Also, first experiment on the new system running Super Mario Odyssey on Yuzu. Playable, albeit with frequent stutters cuz of shader caching.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
I never found a set of desktop icons for all the emulators I play around with. There's always systems missing, or icon styles I don't like, and mixing is such an eyesore. So I was all "Fuck it, doing it myself". But then the rest didn't match anymore. So I did that too. And now my desktop is pretty sexy imo.

Also, first experiment on the new system running Super Mario Odyssey on Yuzu. Playable, albeit with frequent stutters cuz of shader caching.
Looks much better than either of the Galaxy’s. There’s actually some acreage in front of him.

Also desktop looks pretty sweet. What’s that spherical thing of?