The Official Screenshot Thread

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
What manner of cretin puts doggos in their game, and not have them pettable?

If I were King of Gaming, making that a mandatory feature would be my first decree. Scritches behind the ear, at minimum!
It is a hate crime in all but name. 🧐

Reactions: Chimpzy

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Sad I’ve already forgotten about some of these locations, and that watcher in the first pic is friggin tricked out. I’d say this game was probably the biggest surprise of last gen. Rare combination where the thing plays as good as it looks, vice versa, and back again.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Sad I’ve already forgotten about some of these locations, and that watcher in the first pic is friggin tricked out. I’d say this game was probably the biggest surprise of last gen. Rare combination where the thing plays as good as it looks, vice versa, and back again.
Yeh, she's a looker. Tho I helped a little with some Reshade to make it all pop that little more. Was at the top of my wishlist to play on my new build cuz it ran really poorly on my old build, even tho it was up to spec on paper. But now. Vengeance was had. Uncle was cried.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Yeh, she's a looker. Tho I helped a little with some Reshade to make it all pop that little more. Was at the top of my wishlist to play on my new build cuz it ran really poorly on my old build, even tho it was up to spec on paper. But now. Vengeance was had. Uncle was cried.
If they ran another photo contest for the game, you could probably win with a few of those shots.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Wow I forgets how great HZD looks! If they ever release that damn fabled 60fps patch, imma trounce through the whole lot again for full 100%ing for sure.

Not going to admit what game this is cos am still mildly ashamed to be going back to it, but it has some interesting timey-wimey distortion effects on the newer character storylines that I haven't seen in games before and on hard difficulty It's slightly more engaging for background beatings while catching up on podcasts.

ezgif.com-gif-maker-19.jpg

Reactions: Chimpzy