The Official Screenshot Thread

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Got kinda burned out on long rpgs, so I've played some shorter games you can finish in one or two sittings. In order: AER Memories of Old, Deadlight, Pikuniku and Symphonia.

Also just started Chernobylite. You Like Stalker? Cuz it's more or less Stalker, complete with eurojank.

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Bratva doing that Slav thing. And yes, that radio is blaring shitty Russian Hard Bass.

Damn lazy junkies, lying about crystalizing green meth from their pores.

Change the channel, I wanna watch the new Worker & Parasite cartoon!

And one in black and white cuz I'm pretentious.

View attachment 4360
Just a suggestion, but if Tsushima's photo mode has the option, consider upping the contrast for black and white shots. Should give you a more dramatic and punchy result. Ideally you'd want to give the levels a bit of S-curve, but I don't think you can do that on console.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
I'm not familiar with Grime. Why is your character's head a singularity?
No clue, I'm not that far in and game is rather sparse with explanation as to why and what you are. You can use your noggin to parry. Yeah, you parry by basically headbutting enemy attack. And if you do that when enemy health is low enough, you suck them into your head, and that's how you refill this game's equivalent of estus. You also suck defeated bosses into yourself to gain new abilities.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Wasn't really into the masks or hats for Ghosts of Tsushima. Until they gave me beak-nosed misery and demon antlers! Now I must angst everywhere embracing this new Darth Vader/Yoshimitsu/Waluigi/Batman hybrid. For ever more!

ezgif.com-gif-maker-50.jpg

a n g s t

ezgif.com-gif-maker-52.jpg

a n g s t

ezgif.com-gif-maker-51.jpg

f u c k I n g b a m b o o a n g s t

ezgif.com-gif-maker-53.jpg

Reactions: Chimpzy

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Now I get what people mean when they say the old games looked better on SD CRT. I should have been using the composite/S-video filters all these years.

Off:

On:

After someone showed me this:
Personally I prefer the chunky sharp pixel look. I guess my old tvs were better then most since I remember most of my old games having a sharper look to them.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Played some Tomb Raider. Though it was ok, despite being really dumb at times. Also at 4K, which I could for a while run some games at despite my monitor not supporting that resolution and DSR being off in Nvidia settings. Still can since the latest driver update, but less reliably. Weird.