The Uncomfortably-Personal-Questions Thread for Escapist Posters with No Boundaries!

Crystal Violet

2020: I have not gotten over the scarf thing
Legacy
Sep 22, 2020
Paris
Country
France
In the days of V1 there were very popular threads from one poster (I forget) that asked personal questions maybe specific to make everyone uncomfortable.

I miss those threads.

So here I am resurrecting them as if gradual exposure to shame will eventually make me immune.

1. Toilet paper: which direction do you wipe?
2. What is your sexual fetish?
3. What are you wearing? (This one was originally titled "Show Us Your Knickers!)

If there are any more you remember please tell me and I'll edit them in. But for now my answers:

1: Front to back because I'm not a damned sociopath.
2. Okay I know it is very gauche of me to open with this and neglect to answer myself but I promise I will make a full thread about this when I can summon the courage to talk about one of my burning questions coming to the Escapist!
3. It is late so I am wearing my procrastinating uniform: black Minecraft hoody two sizes two big two stealthy conceal my lack of bra, white t-shirt so nondescript it can't be processed by human eyes, yoga pants of a serious grey colour so I know I must get shit done, yellow underwear whose colour is way worse than it sounds in the description and grey ankle socks so boring I can't think of a funny way to describe them.

OK go!

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
1. back to front, I don't know, I just got into the habit. EDIT: Dammit, I mean front to back, this is one of those weird things you don't think about till you are asked about it then you overthink it.
2. Kissing, I have a weakness for a nice deep kiss in my pron/sex.
3. t-shirt and underwear. T shirt is just a random one, underwear are briefs since I like the ball support.

Last edited:

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
1. Away from my nads.
2. Sexually aggressive and slightly dominant older women. Bonus points if also tig biddies and that thing Mixalot likes.
3. I'm about to turn in, so my jammies. Dark blue with lighter vertical stripes. Boring, but comfy.

Reactions: Worgen

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
1. Away from the nads
2. Swing between slight Dom and Sub. Totally not into any degradation though
3. Uniform. Spent a third of my life in it. Tomorrow I get to wear reef shoes though..

MrCalavera

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 30, 2020
Country
Poland
1. Never thought about it, and i won't start tonight.
2. BOOBA
Androgyny in both sexes, regardless of gender. Although this is more general physical attractiveness, rather than a "fetish".
(Start that thread first, then we can go into details)
3. Nothing... No, really, i just showered, and that's how i sleep.

ObsidianJones

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 29, 2020
Country
United States
1.) Actually, I fold over two pieces of toilet paper, swirl motion, and pull away from the body. Rinse (not really) and repeat until I am clean.

2.) Have a woman uncontrollably want me. This might sound mundane, but there's a difference between "Hey, we both find each other attractive so we should do something about it" and "PLEASE STOP TALKING, PLEASE DRIVE FASTER, THIS HAS TO HAPPEN NOW OR THIS WORLD IS FORFEIT!!"

Yeah. That kind of desire makes a person feel Great.

3.) Nothing. I'm a such a nudist. The longer I wear clothes, the more uncomfortable I feel.

My attempts to add some questions.

4.) You're sucked into your most played Sci-fi/Fantasy rpg on your primary console. But this twist is that you are focused to be your least favorite character class. Which class are you?
5.) Weirdest place/time you ever checked in on the Escapist?
6.) You have a choice of doing one of three things without ever having the possibility of getting caught. You could have Guaranteed Mindblowing Sex with someone whose personality you and your peers detest any time you want it, Hack in and be able to erase any speeding ticket/minor infraction off of the Government's database, or pick one person from your past who you could screw over as many times as you like. Which do you choose?
7.) If you recognized that the last member who posted before you was in the same bar as you, would you get up and say hello?
8.) Do you consider yourself a Good person?

---

4.) My favorite console has to be the Switch, so that means I'm looking at... Ok, this is weird, it was tied between Skyrim and Diablo at 155 hours.

Seriously.

So I'll answer for both. If we're talking Skyrim... Eh, I don't want to a Rogue or a Thief. I know you can master all classes and skills, but I never had interest in those skills. Diablo would be Witch Doctor. It's always just rubbed me the wrong way.

5.) I checked on the Escapist before I was wheeled off to be put under for my Hernia surgery. There probably should have been more pressing concerns on my mind, but nah, I was kind of just bored.

6.) I have to choose the Mindblowing sex. It's actually the choice I feel less guilty about.

7.) The Member who posted before me is Trunkage... So, yeah, I would say hello. Interesting person, has a lot of viewpoints that makes me think. Yeah, I'd at least say hi.

8.) No. But that's why I attempt to be. I understand that sometimes I'm too hard on myself, but I want to be of use to the world. And I can't see how just Obsidian Jones could be at this time.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
My attempts to add some questions.

4.) You're sucked into your most played Sci-fi/Fantasy rpg on your primary console. But this twist is that you are focused to be your least favorite character class. Which class are you?
6.) You have a choice of doing one of three things without ever having the possibility of getting caught. You could have Guaranteed Mindblowing Sex with someone whose personality you and your peers detest any time you want it, Hack in and be able to erase any speeding ticket/minor infraction off of the Government's database, or pick one person from your past who you could screw over as many times as you like. Which do you choose?
7.) If you recognized that the last member who posted before you was in the same bar as you, would you get up and say hello?

---

4.) My favorite console has to be the Switch, so that means I'm looking at... Ok, this is weird, it was tied between Skyrim and Diablo at 155 hours.

Seriously.

So I'll answer for both. If we're talking Skyrim... Eh, I don't want to a Rogue or a Thief. I know you can master all classes and skills, but I never had interest in those skills. Diablo would be Witch Doctor. It's always just rubbed me the wrong way.

5.) I checked on the Escapist before I was wheeled off to be put under for my Hernia surgery. There probably should have been more pressing concerns on my mind, but nah, I was kind of just bored.

6.) I have to choose the Mindblowing sex. It's actually the choice I feel less guilty about.

7.) The Member who posted before me is Trunkage... So, yeah, I would say hello. Interesting person, has a lot of viewpoints that makes me think. Yeah, I'd at least say hi.

8.) No. But that's why I attempt to be. I understand that sometimes I'm too hard on myself, but I want to be of use to the world. And I can't see how just Obsidian Jones could be at this time.
1604884557173.gif
4. Engineer. Mainly because engineering in games is just holding button down.
5. Cant think of a good story
6. I’m not a revenge person nor do I have any parking , infarction etc. Mindblowing sex it is I suppose... wink
7. Yes definitely. Kind and caring and,, by the one photo he showed, hot. But I don’t have any one here I’d say no to
8. I’m making up for past mistakes. Other people can judge nether its good or not.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
4. Hmm, if MMOs count then probably Guild Wars 2 or WOW and either a reaver since they were added last and I just didn't have as much time to play it or a priest cause wow did not know how to make them any fun to level.
5. I just check this place from my desktop.
6. Probably the hack one, not because I need it but because I'm not interested in the other 2. For me personality is a big deal with sex since I prefer to get my partner off more then myself and if I hate the person then I get nothing and would rather just jack off. And I can't think of anyone I know personally that would deserve that much attention to screw over.
7. Sure, Trunkage seems ok.
8. I try to be, my general philosophy is to leave this world better then I found it... well that and "If you can not live with them then at least do no harm..."

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
1) back to front, you're gonna have to check if its clean, more economical in motion
2) dunno, never had sex
3) nothing, I'm pooping while the shower water warms up, it takes a couple minutes
4) I played a lot of RPG's, I don't know which would be my most played. Maybe New Vegas, in which case I would be a melee build, because I find the idea of melee builds in games with guns in them to be fucking stupid
5) don't know about weirdest. Worst would probably be every time
6) I don't feel vindictive enough to torture anybody I've crossed paths with, and I don't really care about one night stands. I don't really care about erasing the misdemeanors either, but I guess I'd get something out of it.
7) Probably not, I'm shy and don't just go up to people I've never met in person before and start talking them off. On this board, the only people I'd do it for would be Mumbles and Chimpzy. Gordon rates an awkward wave, tho.
8) eh, I'm gonna be a little better by editing this bit out

Last edited:

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Surely everyone does, or should, wipe front to back?

Anyway, sexual fantasy...erm...ObsidianJones' sounds nice, but I'd like to be a vampire. One of those important vampires that the other vampires and humans all want to fang out with. Also, you get to wear cool outfits (especially if you're a lady vampire) and some of the other vampires will probably be a bit furry if that's your thing. Or, be the hawt girl in a teen school movie, who is followed everywhere by two minions who are slightly shorter, but without the stereotypical meanness. Or a vampire at a vampire high school that has minions.

It occurs to me that I watch way too much rubbish TV.

Wearing the shirt and shorts I woke up in (changed underpants).

(I'd also ask, "What's the scarf thing and are you over Emily in Paris?", but that applies mostly to the OP)

Reactions: gorfias

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
1. Front to back, check, and go from there.
2. Honestly? A warm smile, and if I can get it, an accent. Think Inga (Teri Garr) from Young Frankenstein.
3. I wear normal, straight pairs of jeans all year round (yes, even in 120+ degree weather) and a t-shirt, either a band/logo or just a solid color.
4. So from a Skyrim/Dark Souls (PC/PS3 respectively), gonna end up as a magic man. I just like hitting people with swords.
5. Weirdest was when Shady/Marik? came on and we had all the forum games, but then again everyday seems to be spinning into a new, crazier bit of shenanigans on the forum.
6. Tickets. Not only cause I actually could use the break on my insurance, but the other two options are great sex with someone you would otherwise not like to be around and revenge isn't really my bag (on top of not really knowing anyone from my yesteryears that would need it)
7. Maybe. I'm normally a shy person and a bit awkward, however I also am quite the happy and outgoing drunk so depends on how much I'm liquored up.
8. Eh...I mean I'm not out kicking cats (I only chase them around and bark at them a bit to answer an earlier question) but then I also am not actively doing good, y'know? I mainly keep to myself and just try and get through life.

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
On this board, the only people I'd do it for would be Mumbles and Chimpzy. Gordon rates an awkward wave, tho.
Me and Ewok in public:
you.gif

EDIT: Figured I might add a couple of questions;

9. Do you prefer sunny or cloudy days? Personally I like cloudy days more. I live in Arizona so most days are bright and sunny, which makes me put on a squint like Clint Eastwood, plus clouds add texture to the sky, give you something to look at. Also rain.
10. Favorite pizza toppings? Green peppers, pepperoni, sausage (cut in slices like pepperoni if I can get it).

Last edited:

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
1.) I use a bidet.

2.) Butts!

3.) A shirt and shorts. Its fucken hot over here.

4.) I don't know if I played Skyrim or The Witcher 3 more. I'll go with the latter, so I'd be an alchemy build. Blegh, what a bore.

5.) Uhhh... Don't really have answer. I only ever really go on here when I'm bored out of my mind or I'm procrastinating.

6.) Mindblowing sex probably. If my mind is too busy being blown, it won't have time to be detesting. It would just kinda be jacking off without the effort.

7.) Nope. I avoid human interaction at all costs. If I bump into a friend at the mall or around campus, like an actual friend, I'd do my best to not be noticed by them. No hard feelings, Mister Mumbler.

8.) Not really. My heart's in the right place maybe, but I give in to my desires too much.

Reactions: gorfias