The undefeated video game Boss

Googooguru

Jan 27, 2010
Which Video Game bosses did you find undefeatable (or so damn frustrating that you wouldn't continue after the umpteenth time of having your ass handed to you)?

1) Mike Tyson (Mike Tysons punch out super Nes.. you have a one hit knockout punch...WTF)
2) Wesker (Resident evil 5... why wont you die damn you.. )
3) False King (demon souls after the 15th attempt gave up on this game)
4) Dead space extraction that damn tentacle boss (argghhhhhhhhhhhhh.. enough said)

sure there are more but these are the ones that stick out most in my mind...

s0m3th1ng

Aug 29, 2010
All the "bosses" you are faced with at the beginning of most JRPG's that are literally impossible to defeat. As a plot device I really hate it.

Devoto

Apr 15, 2009
Megaman 2 Doctor Wiley.

Never actually beat him..... should pick that game up again and defeat the old man once and for all.

Devoto

Apr 15, 2009
s0m3th1ng said:
All the "bosses" you are faced with at the beginning of most JRPG's that are literally impossible to defeat. As a plot device I really hate it.
Not to mention the learning curve of Ninja Gaiden. First boss with nun-chuks had me stuck for QUITE SOME TIME

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
Ehh.. Passed all the ones the OP listed pretty much with no trouble.

I was going to say FFXIs pandemonium warden or what proceeded it, but its my understanding it has since been defeated as well.

Gabes

May 8, 2008
Whoever the number 2 ranked assassin in No More Heroes 2 is. That dumb slut with the 4 beam swords can kiss my ass with her cheapness...

Miles000

is most likly drunk righyt noiw!
Apr 18, 2010
Crawmerax the invincible from Borderlands. He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO big. Doesn't help I tried to take him alone.

kortin

Mar 18, 2011
Last boss in Megaman Battle Network 3. i forget his name, but that shield thing he has goin on just kicked my ass over and over again :(

Veloxe

Oct 5, 2010
viranimus said:
I was going to say FFXIs pandemonium warden or what proceeded it, but its my understanding it has since been defeated as well.
Absolute Virtue. But alas, those glory days are behind us and both NMs have been nerf batted several times over and with being level 90 now they are basically a joke for any half decent alliance.

Also, for me it's the last boss (or close to last boss) in Ninja Gaiden 2, it's been awhile but I'm going to have to go back and try to beat him again I think.

Mettking

Mar 17, 2011
warcraft4life said:
Ehh.. Sephiroth in KH2? He was quite annoying.. I gave my game to a friend before I could/would grind enough to get him so I never got the opportunity to kill him..

Got him in #1 though..
Opposite for me. Can beat 2 all the time but 1 kills me...a lot. Still grinding for ultima on 1 though. Hell, I can get Xemnas down to 1 HP before he even gets the chance to go to his final attack and/or use "Can you spare a heart?" (game makes him unkillable until after the cutscene)

Ranubis

Apr 10, 2011
The final battle in Prototype.
For all my helicopter-hijacking skills, I kept taking the pilot seat just in time for a flying hunk of deck to smack me out of the sky, and kept getting insta-killed by the Devestator attack.

soes757

Jan 24, 2011
Crawmerax the invincible from Borderlands.
It's not even that he's hard it just takes hours to solo that thing

major28

Feb 25, 2010
Miles000 said:
Crawmerax the invincible from Borderlands. He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO big. Doesn't help I tried to take him alone.
i did the same thing only i was like level 42 when i did it so he one hit killed me

Miles000

is most likly drunk righyt noiw!
Apr 18, 2010
major28 said:
Miles000 said:
i did the same thing only i was like level 42 when i did it so he one hit killed me
His minions kept getting me. I was looking up so high I didn't see them comming.

Ambitious Sloth

Aug 1, 2009
The final Boss in Vex for the gamecube.

Never could beat that guy after he changed shape.

I should look it up on gamefaqs or something.