The Unfinished Swan Review

Draxz

May 2, 2012
maninahat said:
PLATFORM: PS3

oh...
Hahah! I think this was the reaction of many PS3 gamers when they saw platforms for Xbox. Examples: Halo... Yeah, about it, really.

OT: I had an idea for a game like this a few years back. I don't know if it's because I have a mental disorder, or something, but my dreams usually get very dark, hurtful and oddly creative. In one of the dreams I have, I had to put my hand forward and splash white infront of me, to see the contrast outside the plain-blackness of everything around me.

I think I'll probably like this game a lot because of my dream. On that note, this reminds me of that Magic Brush, Mickey Mouse game... But actually good.

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
Draxz said:
maninahat said:

oh...
Hahah! I think this was the reaction of many PS3 gamers when they saw platforms for Xbox. Examples: Halo... Yeah, about it, really.
It gets on my nerves. PS3 get lots of the neat artsy alternate games which never make it to other platforms: Journey, Flower, Nobi Nobi Boy....

Draxz

May 2, 2012
maninahat said:
Draxz said:
maninahat said:

oh...
It gets on my nerves. PS3 get lots of the neat artsy alternate games which never make it to other platforms: Journey, Flower, Nobi Nobi Boy....
I'm surprised it isn't on Steam. Especially with the amount of indie games they share and etc. Though, on the upper-side... At least you'll always have more games than what the Ouya does. I can't wait 'til that comes out.