The Unofficial Steam Trading Card Thread

Ilikemilkshake

Jun 7, 2010
Vegosiux said:
Ilikemilkshake said:
But.. Now I'm confused. How are you supposed to complete badges if you can only gain a certain number of cards on your own? If I trade away my CK2 cards to get the CK2 cards I don't have, I'm no closer to getting a badge. o.o
Why, buy them on the community market, of course (or trade away cards from other games, but then you'd have to buy THOSE on the community market if you wanted that badge too)! Or wait for them "booster packs" random drops, but those both drop rarely and the chance is skewed in favor of higher steam levels. This is by design, of course.

Quite a scheme, ainnit, imagine EA or Activision did something like this...
Ah, now it all makes sense, Looks like I can't be bothered with this trading thing after all.

Donners said:
Vegosiux said:
Ilikemilkshake said:
Quite a scheme, ainnit, imagine EA or Activision did something like this...
Hey, I'm not complaining. I sold the cards I got from Faerie Solitare - a game I acquired for free - and made a few dollars out of it. Anything which lets me make a profit from playing games is okay with me!
Very true but it still feels a bit manipulative. Maybe I'll just sell my cards aswell.

Jiffex

Dec 11, 2011
I have from FTL the slug cruiser, from Magicka Arcane x2 Shield and Cold elements and from Binding of Issac 0 The fool. I also have a 50% coupon for Frozen Synapse.

I would like anything from Borderlands 2.

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
Can we try and keep this thread just for trading posts please? If you have questions about what the cards are/do/smell like then check out the official Steam Trading Cards FAQ:

http://steamcommunity.com/tradingcards/faq/

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
Atmos Duality said:
Well, this certainly didn't last long.
Maybe there just aren't that many folks on The Escapist who want to trade or have cards? Give them time. They'll crack sooner or later.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Actually, even if I said I am not interesting to collect these cards, is there a site where I can see them?
I am really curious to see what cards each game have.
Thank you for your help

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
SweetShark said:
Actually, even if I said I am not interesting to collect these cards, is there a site where I can see them?
Thank you for your help
I think there is an unofficial trading card wikia which has some if not all of the artwork.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
SweetShark said:
Thank you for your help
Here you go [http://www.steamcardexchange.net/index.php?showcase-filter-all] - it has all games with all cards showcased (including foils) and all badges, emoticons, and backgrounds you can get from them.

Also, I'll take the time to brag - just got my level 5 Magicka badge today :D

And ugh, that just I have there is awfully outdated. I'll probably update it, though seeing how there isn't much activity, I don't know how much it'll help.

Mullac

Oct 6, 2012
Hi there,

I have: L4D2 cards, Trine 2 Cards, Binding of Isaac Cards

and I'm looking for: Steam summer getaway Cards

Just send me a friend request.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
DoPo said:
SweetShark said:
Thank you for your help
Here you go [http://www.steamcardexchange.net/index.php?showcase-filter-all] - it has all games with all cards showcased (including foils) and all badges, emoticons, and backgrounds you can get from them.

Also, I'll take the time to brag - just got my level 5 Magicka badge today :D

And ugh, that just I have there is awfully outdated. I'll probably update it, though seeing how there isn't much activity, I don't know how much it'll help.
Wow, this actually look promising for at least to see the cards once.
Thank you once again DoPo. May Kain be with you.

Cheers!!!

Bunkey15

Jul 16, 2013
I have

Offspring Fling: The Mighty Dinobaus, Full Parry x2;
Sometimes Summer cards (aproximatly 1 a day)

I need:

Left 4 dead 2: Boomer, Charger;
Psychonauts: any;
Super meat boy;
Bastion;
The binding of Isaac.

Hope somebody needs some Offspring Fling cards... I can't seem to find anybody interested in them. ;-;

L4Y Duke

Nov 24, 2007
I have:
Garry's Mod: Face Posing, Spamming, Movie Maker x2
Chivalry: Mason Archer, Agatha Man-At-Arms

I require:
Killing Floor: Fleshpound, Scrake, Stalker, Husk

Sep 9, 2007
I have a Torchlight 2 Summer Sale card that I'm looking to trade and I'm looking for one of the following Summer Sale Cards:

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Dead Island Riptide
Prison Architect
Reus
Tomb Raider

Sep 9, 2007
Ultratwinkie said:
I have:
a tomb raider summer sale card.

I want any one of these cards:

- Kerbal space program

- reus

-Torchlight.

If you have any one of these summer sale cards and want to trade it for a tomb raider summer sale card, let me know.
I've got a Torchlight 2 card to swap for your Tomb Rader card. My Steam Username is The_Eupho_guy

[EDIT] All done. Thanks for that!

Mocmocman

Dec 4, 2012
I have an extra "Football Manager" from the Summer Sale card set.

I'll trade it for whatever.