The Walking Dead "Crossed": Hurry Up And Wait

RossaLincoln

Feb 4, 2014
The Walking Dead "Crossed": Hurry Up And Wait

The Walking Dead is working on tying all of season 5's plot threads together for next week's mid-season finale.

Read Full Article

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Not a bad episode but I was grinding my teeth a little. When people are already concerned about Gabriel, how in the hell is it that from one room away they can't hear him prying up floorboards with a machete? [sub][sub]Don't answer that - the answer is 'because plot'.[/sub][/sub]

Also hands up if you didn't see the betrayal at the end coming from a mile off. All those with hands up should be hang their heads in shame. The show's made some steps this season to avoid some measure of Plot Induced Stupidity, but that right there was a side-step into it. You've got hostages you don't (or shouldn't) trust, so you've got no reason to ever let a captor be alone with one.

Hoping they tie all this up next week, so that the second half can set up and deal with its own things. Nothing has dragged on too long this season so I hope that continues.

JSRevenge

Sep 23, 2014
RossaLincoln said:
Rick knows that he can't risk Carl's life on this trip back to Atlanta and needs to leave Carl, and his infant daughter Judy, behind. Michonne agrees, and she offers to go on the mission in his place so he can stay with his children, but Rick insists that he owes Carol too much not to go himself. And so off he, Tyrese, Daryl, Sasha and Noah go, back to Atlanta for great justice, leaving Michonne, and an increasingly mature Carl, to deal with a wailing, crying baby, and also Rick's infant daughter.
Ha. I see what you did there.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
"I don't think we've seen the last of him, and that nasty case of tetanus he's almost certainly picked up has to pay off later."

I was thinking: 'Bloodtrail to follow myself.'. But at least Zombies are no vampires, so they won't follow it.
But maybe Michonne or Carl are stupid enough to do so.

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
IMO, Gabriel hesitating to kill the woman at the end was a reference to how the group was during the prison arc, naive to a fault and not conscious of the severity of their situation, while now they're rugged veterans fully aware of how to survive while the priest still hangs on to his faith as a way to forget about their new world.

SomebodyNowhere

Dec 9, 2009
the episode had some good moments, but at this point I'm really ready for this half-season to end. So much of this season has been largely worthless I keep wondering why I continue watching this show when it is so frequently underwhelming.

AstaresPanda

Nov 5, 2009
SomebodyNowhere said:
the episode had some good moments, but at this point I'm really ready for this half-season to end. So much of this season has been largely worthless I keep wondering why I continue watching this show when it is so frequently underwhelming.
I do wonder that myself, i mean last season had a good first half. Then it went very very annoying with what felt like filler episodes or things that could have been covered in far less eps. Then we had a exciting cliffhanger even if Rick did kinda annoy me with what he said lol who the fuck is trapped in a train derp. This season started off great but its starting to drag out. And stupid things happend for no other reason then move plot. Like the end of this episode wtf was she thinking, is she the only person guarding the cops ? But i did like Rick, he got abit weird looking to just off this prick. Should have.