The Walking Dead "Self Help": Party In The Back

RossaLincoln

Feb 4, 2014
The Walking Dead "Self Help": Party In The Back

We finally get the backstory of Abraham Ford, as well as the extremely telegraphed reveal that [SPOILER REDACTED] is nothing at all like what he claims. Spoilers ho!

Read Full Article

McShizzle

Jun 18, 2008
I could be wrong, but that looked like a stockyard not just a regular old farm. I imagine the zombies could have initially been attracted there by all the cows to munch on.

Spaceman Spiff

Sep 23, 2013
As much as I don't care for the DC-destined group, this was a pretty good episode. We got to see some sweet man ass and hopefully the group's IQs will recover a bit now that the plot doesn't demand that they believe there is a cure.

AstaresPanda

Nov 5, 2009
Such a stupid episode to me. G.I GINGER has never been a guy a give a shit about. And his back story is sooo stupid also. I mean so fucking STUPID are im assumin his wife n kids to get scared of daddy for pretecting them then run away while he is sleeping.......the fuck ?! Then the part where mullet man is doing that weird walk he could have clearly out walked those zombies. I know he just lost his kids n wife or wot ever but to buy into "I HAVE A MISSION" just like that. Wondering WHY the hell ppl have followed him for this long. You can clearly see zombies zombies everywhere. And he still thinks they can get thru that coz....."we have to" the fuck ?! They do not need to keep doing these eps that focus on a single person or 1 of the groups.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
"(She inaccurately insists that he saved her life.) "

That's actually accurate, because she has her back fully turned and just as the zombie from behind tries to bite her, he stabs it in the neck, thus halting it's movement long enough for her to finish it.

Also I don't know why you are so harsh about Porter being so totally not a scientist being obvious.
The show continuously SHOWED us clues, but they where so frequent and -especially- over the top I was wondering if it all turned out to be an elaborate deception for a big plot twist.

You didn't mention he probably climbed up on the fire truck the instant it was decided they'd take it... Safest place and being cowardly and all... and no way he'd otherwise be able to save everyone in the nick of time.