The Walking Dead's Season 2 Finale Trailer Brings All the Feels

Esmeralda Portillo

Jun 16, 2014
The Walking Dead's Season 2 Finale Trailer Brings All the Feels

Telltale Games releases a trailer for The Walking Dead: Season 2's episode five "No Going Back" with never before seen footage from season 1.

The latest trailer for the final episode for season two of The Walking Dead has just been released, and it brings with it 5 minutes worth of feels.

The trailer does a wonderful job of recapping all previous episodes up to this point--so spoiler alert for the game thus far--showcasing Clementine's progression with Lee and on her own. The episode is named "No Going Back," and subtitled with the question "Who will you become?"

The season 2 finale of Telltale's The Walking Dead is set to release August 26th on PlayStation 3 and PS Vita (North America) and Steam (PC and Mac). The game will release on Xbox 360 and PlayStation's European territories the following day, August 27th. Finally on August 28th it will be available in the iOS app store. The episode is priced at $4.99.

To catch up on season 2 make sure to read The Escapist's reviews of the episodes: 'Amid The Ruins' [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/video-games/editorials/reviews/10817-The-Walking-Dead-Season-Two-All-That-Remains-Review].

INVALIDUSERNAME

May 23, 2012
Well damn if that doesn't just hype you right the fuck up.

Episode 4 was the best one so far, so I'm hoping the finale can be just as memorable as season one's.

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
Who are these people and what have they done with Telltale? I was expecting to have to wait months for the next episode and it's coming out next week! Madness.

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
After Episode 4, I'm hoping this one feels more like I have control over things.

I liked the story of Amid The Ruins for the most part, but I feel like even the big choices of the episode had no impact. Hell, even the choice at the end of episode 3 (which seemed huge at the moment) basically just changed why Kenny was yelling at you at the beginning.

Even so, I still enjoy Telltale's games, and if this finale is anything like the first season's, I am prepared to cry like a baby once more.

truckspond

Oct 26, 2013
Oh... wow...

That was certainly unexpected. I cannot wait to see how Episode 5 plays out and what happens to everyone in the process.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
What? It's already coming out? Didn't the last one just come out in June?

Well, I think I know what Steam Game I'm getting for my Birthday now.

That was a nice trailer too. Now I feel really bad for Clem...

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
I think we are going to have to choose between keeping the baby, leaving it or shooting it...

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
Ok...ok...deep breath....prepare to go through all the feels again.....it'll be ok....

Why do you do this to us Telltale! I already about to start crying!

alj

Master of Unlocking
Nov 20, 2009
http://www.divinityoriginalsin.com/kickstart/awesome.gif

I cannot wait !

Its coming out quickly.

Now just make the wolf among us season 2 !

Kingjackl

Nov 18, 2009
I cried at the end of the last one, I can't wait to cry for this one.

I love the contrast showing how Clementine was versus how she is now. Some of the best character development is all of gaming is happening in this series.

Tradjus

Apr 25, 2011
If I had too pick one word for how I feel Season 2 has gone so far in my opinion, it'd be "Meandering".
I don't feel like it's -ready- for a conclusion, it hasn't built up too one in my view.

shintakie10

Sep 3, 2008
I straight up cried during that trailer. Showing the entirety of everything that changed Clem from where she was in season 1 to where she's going to in season 2? The feels were too strong for me and tears came man. My girlfriend judged me for it, but she's a terrible heathen that hasn't played the games yet, so I ignored her.

The very last bit with Clem and her babysitter and the raccoon was just too much though. Seeing that bright smiling girl. A girl who didn't have to worry about food, about walkers, about crazy fucks tryin to murder her and her friends. Seeing how happy she is when her parents say they'll be home in a few days, and seeing she has no clue what horrible future she has waiting for her? It broke me a little. Hell, I'm getting teary eyed just thinking about it.