The Week in Review - Armored Desserts and Golden Wrenches

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
The Week in Review - Armored Desserts and Golden Wrenches

On this week's edition: Team Fortress 2's engineer gets a new toy, the dynamic duo battle biology, and scientists trade Kevlar for custard.

Science Produces Custard Armor

A select group of engineers in Team Fortress 2 have learned the ancient art of alchemy. They gained the ability to turn the most base of materials - enemy players - into exquisite golden statues by bludgeoning them with a magical wrench. Only five golden wrenches were supposed to be handed out, but a bug meant that a few more than that slipped through the net. (link [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/101872-TF2-Update-The-Engineer-With-the-Golden-Wrench])

slowpoke999

Sep 17, 2009
Golden wrenches and Armour made of custard, what crazy material will mundane objects be made of next? Diamond shoes and clothes made out of Jello?

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
Wow, you're up for work early.

I'm mainly pissed off that there were only 100 golden wrenches. I would've tried to get the last one, but I fell asleep and the las one was found after I woke up 20 minutes later.

The Rascal King

Aug 13, 2009
I would like a fireproof suit made out of cookie dough. That way, if anyone decides to use the outdated flamethrower on me, not only will I be safe, I would have a delicious treat to munch on once the battle is over. Get on this, Britain

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Uh, you do realize the entire Engineer update was released, not just wrenches?

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Dragon Age 2 has me totally excited and I cant wait!!! Going to be epic coolness!

And...yay for custard saving lives! We just need Jam Tart Helmets now!

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
Logan Westbrook said:
Voters will get to chose the recipient's hair, clothing, tattoos and piercings, although those last two must surely be temporary.
Piercings are always temporary ;)
Just thought I'd add that, common misconception that we can't just take them out.