The Week in Review - Bears, Surveys and the Wrong-Colored Hair

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
The Week in Review - Bears, Surveys and the Wrong-Colored Hair

In this week's edition, authorities warn parents to be on the lookout for Pedobear, and the team behind Mega Man 9 and 10 announces a vaguely sexual rail shooter.

Why Isn't His Hair White?

A survey undertaken by Common Sense Media suggests that 72% of adults in the U.S. would support a law that made it illegal to sell violent videogames to minors. CSM says that this shows that American parents want to be the ones that decide what games their children play, not the videogame industry. This implies of course, that developers and publishers are somehow in the driving seat when it comes to spending people's money. (Link [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/103423-72-Percent-of-Adults-Support-California-Game-Law-UPDATED])

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
YAY! Only two of these articles made me facepalm! (The last two.)
This is a good sign... I hope.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
well only two terrible things went down this week, so that's pretty good right?

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
The pedobear story made me giggle so much...people need to take a step back sometimes

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
You better watch out, you better not cry, better not pout, I'm telling you why. Pedobear is comin tonight.

ah, out of this weeks silliest news, that one was the silliest and the last one is just /facepalm x2

MirrorSweep

Apr 17, 2009
Most adults in America support a white haired pedo bear reaching for a Japanese girl you say?

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
I just love the Pedobear story. It's just such a perfect example of how clueless many people are about internet culture.

Thorvan

May 15, 2009
So japan is making themselves look like pedophiles, the States are making Japan look boring, and California is making the States look like morons.

Not a terribly productive week, I'm afraid. Oh well.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Well that japanese one is, disturbing to say the least.
Pedo bear is hilarious.
and calfonia should be carpet bombed.

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
the first one was like- oh well
the second was like- WTF.... I need to change my pants
the third one was like- I wonder if I can hand out candy in a bear costume to little kids
and the fourth one was like- california sucks