The Week in Review - Blades, Blazes and Super Creepy Booty Calls

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
The Week in Review - Blades, Blazes and Super Creepy Booty Calls

In this week's edition, a (digital) house is accidentally burnt down, and a much-loved novelist crafts a sword.

"See For Yourself, It's Not Disrespectful!"

It's not easy being a knight: Swords are getting harder and harder to come by, and you can't very well be a knight without a blade. That's why Discworld creator Terry Pratchett decided to make his own. Using iron ore he found on his property, as well as pieces of meteoric iron, he forged several iron bars and then helped a blacksmith craft the sword itself. That's taking your knighthood seriously. (link [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/103633-Terry-Pratchett-Makes-His-Own-Heavenly-Sword])

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Pratchett is a legend, I totally agree with him been allowed to carry it. As he is awesome - Plus if your a Knight havnt you proved you pretty much safe to do anything you want anyway...?

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
Jaredin said:
Pratchett is a legend, I totally agree with him been allowed to carry it. As he is awesome - Plus if your a Knight havnt you proved you pretty much safe to do anything you want anyway...?
have you read yahtzees book? its about 60% pratchett and so awesome!

chemicalfire

Nov 10, 2009
I'm starting to feel offended that game developers think that I'll be more attracted to the idea of playing a character that looks more like a hipster douce and less like a physically capable person. Why can't my main characters be healthy and reasonable looking instead of an over-roided closet homosexual macho powerhouse or some lame fashion disaster hipster clown-shoe?

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
chemicalfire said:
I'm starting to feel offended that game developers think that I'll be more attracted to the idea of playing a character that looks more like a hipster douce and less like a physically capable person. Why can't my main characters be healthy and reasonable looking instead of an over-roided closet homosexual macho powerhouse or some lame fashion disaster hipster clown-shoe?
Where does 50 Cent fit in that continuum?

chemicalfire

Nov 10, 2009
Formica Archonis said:
chemicalfire said:
Where does 50 Cent fit in that continuum?
Half-Dollar is made of pure win.

nerdsamwich

Feb 25, 2009
This Jenkins lady "enticed" a 16-year-old WoW player into having sex? I really doubt he needed much in the way of convincing. Besides, it wasn't him who drove across country. Who was the "enticed" one again?