The Week in Review - Madness and Mecha

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
The Week in Review - Madness and Mecha

In this week's edition, Alice heads back to Wonderland, and Japan builds even more giant robots.

StarCraft 2 Not Quite as Expensive as First Thought

If you were going to build a giant robot, you'd go for a friendly one like Gigantor and Optimus Prime, right? Not one that wants destroy all life, like the EVA units from Neon Genesis Evangelion. With that in mind, the life-sized bust of EVA-1 recently completed in Japan seems even stranger than the country's other giant robot projects. It'll end in tears - and probably terrible destruction - mark my words. (link [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/102185-Japan-Completes-Latest-Killer-Robot-Assures-Our-Doom])

delet

Nov 2, 2008
I really hope they keep Eva 01 up long enough for me to go view it in person... evantually.

I wonder if they'll make a giant nekkid Rei come New Years 2015...

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
I hope that new Alice is as strange and as child terrifying as the first one.

I remember when I was little and saw the game in EB I was too scared of the picture on the front to pick it up and read the back, Hooray for knife wielding Alice and the creepy cat thing!

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
That Moat story still has me chuckling...not because of it, but the over the top reaction it got from the person who made it...

Demongeneral109

Jan 23, 2010
Paksenarrion said:
Reverend Mother: "Put your hand in the Gom Jabbar. Trust me, it is awesome."
yeah, that hurt... but saying this helped :D
"I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain"

oh yeah, lets hope Eva's path of destruction wont incite a religious war against machines...