The Week in Review

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
The Week in Review

The Week in Review: Inventing historical events since the Great Lizard Fire of 1954.

<br clear=both>

The Rock Band Effect, Explained With Science!

Gabe Newell is a clever man. "I'm boycotting your campaign," he said, "you'll have to fly me out to Australia if you want me to look at it", all the time rubbing his hands in glee as he set his Machiavellian plan into motion. Just as he planned, the internet quickly clubbed together and voila, one free trip to Australia has fallen into his lap. All he has to do is look at some mod-thing when he gets there and then has nothing to do except lie back and catch some rays, and it's all thanks to the internet! (link [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/94681-Fly-Gabe-Newell-Fund-Raises-3000])

Feb 13, 2008
Gabe hardly had a Machiavellian plan unless it involved Machiavellian machinations in organizing a surprise present for him...

And if Michael Atkinson hears that Gabe Newell's coming to Australia, there may be interesting developments.

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
Does anyone really feel like a rock star when playing those games?
Is anyone surprised at the L4D2 ban?
Isn't that a bit harsh?
Was it Xitel?
...nope I'm out of ideas.
Sweet avatar by the way Nil.

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Gabe hardly had a Machiavellian plan unless it involved Machiavellian machinations in organizing a surprise present for him...

And if Michael Atkinson hears that Gabe Newell's coming to Australia, there may be interesting developments.
If Gabe Newell comes to Australia, I hope he eats Michael Atkinson. Australia deserves better. This is getting beyond a joke and I'm sick to death of being treated like a 4 year old.

cobra_ky

Nov 20, 2008
seriously, if he's going to Australia, there's no reason he shouldn't sit down and have a talk with Atkinson. at the very the rest of the world will get a chance to see what an idiot he is.

Meado

Apr 27, 2008
nilcypher said:
"Guy killed me with a sword, Mal. How weird is that?" It's a funny, if sad, line when it's in Serenity,
+1 Internets for managing to get that line in without forcing it.

HardRockSamurai

May 28, 2008
"Gabe Newell Cons Vacation out of the Internet?"

Flying down to a country which just banned your latest game hardly seems like my idea of a vacation.