The Week in Review

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
The Week in Review

In this week's edition, science continues to be awesome, levelling up goes scholastic, Mewtwo gets mocked, Nintendo lets us in on its poorly kept secret and poké-boots get poké-walking.

Turn Invisible Through Science!

Want to unlock everything in Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver? Well you'd better invest in some decent shoes as you've got quite a trip ahead of you. Pokémon enthusiasts have worked out that unlocking all the routes in the game requires a trek of at least a thousand miles to generate all the Watts you need. It's a good job the DS is so portable really, you'll need something to do on your trip. (link [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/99148-HeartGold-and-SoulSilvers-Pokewalker-Requires-Thousand-Mile-Trek])

Dragon_of_red

Dec 30, 2008
Hmm, i havent been concentrating much on the news this week

The only one i saw was the Invisibale cloak thing.

I love the idea for the leveling thing, that would be awesome

And that pokwalker thing sounds good as, its an ok way for some people to get some damn excersize

Zhandarr

Apr 15, 2009
I laughed at the BBC trailer. Havent seen that before, thought it was hilarious. Also, that Nintendo never making good hardcore games isnt really big news... :3

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
The professor with the exp system is awesomne. I wish it would catch on, but...I got a feeling it wont (unfortunatly)

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
Finally Pokémon fans will be fit. But in all seriousness that cloak would be handy for people about to be flamed.