THE WEIRDEST DREAM YOU'VE EVER HAD

SpaceSpork

May 15, 2009
Last night, I had a dream where I pretended to have sex with what looked like a big glob of goo with a beak.

What was the weirdest dream you've ever had?

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
I don't usually remember my dreams, if indeed I dream at all. So I can't really say. However, your dream is completely crazy, you're obviously a 6' tall raging psychopathic sexual deviant who must be put down at all costs...

j/k, you're probably not 6' tall... ;P

Obito

Mar 20, 2010
I don't think I can beat that tbh but one night I had a dream I was Amy Pond in Doctor Who... and I'm a guy. I don't know why but it really freaked me out when I woke up.

S.R.S.

Nov 3, 2009
Helping Mark Wahlberg break a dummy of the Green Power Ranger out of a bamboo cage.

If anyone does dream interpretation, please help.

Griffolion

Elite Member
Aug 18, 2009
I have strange dreams nightly, they are quite a common occurrence to me.

Anyway, the other night I was in some sort of CoD situation single handedly taking out an army of terrorists trying to bomb something I was protecting.

I felt really tired when I woke up, wonder why that was? Lol

Critical_Sneeze

Oct 19, 2010
Was in a huge indoor swimming pool with slides and everything. Somebody fires a gun at me so I run through a door and realise that the pool was actually one carriage of a train. In the next carriage is a bar. A table in the corner (made of green jelly) has a mysterious woman sitting at it. An american couple at the bar tell me that the woman has been spreading some terrible rumours about me.

Then I wake up.

Guest_Star

Jul 25, 2010
Dreamt I was a raindrop on a window once. Inside a circus tent with a rollercoaster.
That was a bit weird.

Bernzz

Assumed Lurker
Legacy
Mar 27, 2009
Country
Australia
Why yes, I think I had one. Let me remember...

Oh yeah, it was right HERE [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.249545-Really-REALLY-weird-dreams], in the thread I posted about weird dreams.

Search bar. Use it.

drbarno

Nov 18, 2009
I'm running through the rooftops of a random city, I never know the name, and there happens to be lot's of skyscrapers around, which is what I'm running on) There a a few people running alongside me, probably friends but I never noticed their faces, and am apparantely being chased by a helicopter.
This continues for a while until I run out of Skyscrapers to jump to, a lot of Helicopters are chasing me now.
All of the people I was running in are now of the floor, telling me to come down, to which I jump off and hit the floor, dieing as I do.

Then I wake up.

I've had a few that went through similiar ways, but that was the one that sprung to mind.

Chronarch

Oct 31, 2009
Well, the night before last I dreamed that I had a miniature pony and we went on adventures in a dark city. That's pretty odd.

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
The most non-sensical dream I ever had was basically about how I had spider-man's powers and I used them to steal cake from children. Pretty sure I didn't even want it, I was just doing it to be a jerk.

Bernzz said:
Why yes, I think I had one. Let me remember...

Oh yeah, it was right HERE [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.249545-Really-REALLY-weird-dreams], in the thread I posted about weird dreams.

Search bar. Use it.
Phew, I can barely see the forest for the sarcasm.

Kaboose the Moose

Feb 15, 2009
I was having sex with Yvonne Strahovski while my gf was dusting the apartment dressed as a french maid. And then we were all in space...

I know, it's weird how this hasn't come true yet!

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
After having sex with Jessica Simpson I got into a car accident. The people I hit were peanuts. It was also raining grapes.

I can't make it out.