The Wii Bowling Ball: The Most Dangerous Wii Accessory Yet

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
Other than the wii zapper - I've never heard of anyone even the dreaded 'casual gamer' looking for let alone finding any of these backasswards peripherals

messy

Dec 3, 2008
There must be some sort of wii hardware and big screen manufacturers conspiracy going on

HAZEANDHALO

Apr 16, 2009
Eww... So nasty...
and I hate wii but wii is better alone AND I THINK ITS CRAP.
Halo and xbox FTW

catnapped

Jun 20, 2009
No no no...Wii LAWN DARTS FTW

Either put holes in your ceiling, in your TV, or in someone else's head

raolsether

May 20, 2009
Someone asked earlier why they keep making this stuff. Here's my opinion.

Someone throws the device into their TV. They buy a new TV. They also buy a new device for the Wii. The whole thing is to make money. That's all it is.

Though YouTube and failblog are gonna be my first two stops after they release this.

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
Didn't the wii remotes themselves end up impaled in TVs? Take into account the probable weight of these things and insurance companies are going to have a lot of work.

Syphonz

Aug 22, 2008
Dammit Nintendo! Where is my Wii-Doll?! Its impossible getting an S rank on Wii-Wanker with just the Wii-mote without a proper motion sensing doll!

Pendragon9

Apr 26, 2009
Oh boy. Another hard to use Wii accessory that will result in the destruction of alot more TVs.

I can tell the TV manufacturers are getting a hoot right now.

Fronken

May 10, 2008
findler said:
Krakyn said:
Hamster at Dawn said:
Now we just need Wii pins. Then we could throw the ball at the pins and it would be just like a real game of bowling.
I laughed so hard.
Me too :D

Wii is for little kids and drunk people. Neither of which have a great track record for bowling without destruction.
Your comment just made my day =D

Mackinator

Apr 21, 2009
"WHY GOD WHY? WHY would you send this 5 year old to destroy a new FULL-HD 50" Sony Bravia!
NOoooooooOooooOoo."

Thats what I pictured.

9NineBreaker9

Nov 1, 2007
I recently saw a plunger attachment for a Wiimote in a game store...

For when you want the experience of unclogging your toilet on the Sims to be as realistic as virtually humanly possible.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
9NineBreaker9 said:
I recently saw a plunger attachment for a Wiimote in a game store...

For when you want the experience of unclogging your toilet on the Sims to be as realistic as virtually humanly possible.
That just brings to mind having a Wii in The Sims....that would be hilarity awesomesauce style!

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
I wonder if they'll change the notice screen on Wii Sports from the gentle white, 'Please make sure your wrist strap is fastened and you have adequete room' to a red backdrop with 'FOR GOD SAKE PUT THE WRIST STRAP ON'

Gamer137

Jun 7, 2008
For a system that wants to be cheap, what's with all the extra acessories? It's crazy!

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
Antics will ensue. I look forward to the flood of YouTube footage of people throwing bowling ball impersonators through their television.

Oh, Nintendo...you and your insane peripherals.
(Even though you didn't personally design this monstrosity. YOUR NAME WILL BE FOREVER ATTACHED TO IT, THOUGH! MUHAHAHAHAHA!"

Azhrarn-101

Jul 15, 2008
Gamer137 said:
For a system that wants to be cheap, what's with all the extra acessories? It's crazy!
it's like that with most electronic devices. They don't make that much money on the main device, but a killing on the extras.
(Not entirely true in this case, since Wii's have sold at a profit since their launch, unlike the other 2 consoles of this generation)