The Wishlist: Game of Thrones Gear

Ashley Esqueda

Jan 15, 2013
Game of Thrones Gear

When you play the game of thrones, you better be wearing a nifty shirt.

Watch Video

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
I loved this episode! [small]And not just because it presented stuff in my price range. :D[/small]

I'm about to get the GoT 1st season box set (read all the books but haven't seen the show yet) and I like the idea of playing a cut throat game of Spite and Malice with a few sets of GoT's cards (Spite and Malice requires 4-5 sets of cards...hmmm, may have to budget for it yet). :)

Keep it up, Ashley!

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Not much of a GoT fan, but I would like to have a few dragon eggs around.

Ya never know when you might need one.
Monster!

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
You probably should have mentioned who the Khaleesi was at the start. I spent far too much time staring at your chest thinking "That probably means something".

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
kailus13 said:
You probably should have mentioned who the Khaleesi was at the start. I spent far too much time staring at your chest thinking "That probably means something".
If you don't know who Khaleesi is, you likely don't watch the show or read the books...

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Susan Arendt said:
kailus13 said:
If you don't know who Khaleesi is, you likely don't watch the show or read the books...
Am I not allowed to watch the video anyway? The things on this show always seem really interesting.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
kailus13 said:
Susan Arendt said:
kailus13 said:
Am I not allowed to watch the video anyway? The things on this show always seem really interesting.
Of course, but even if she explained it, it wouldn't mean anything to you, that was my point. :) (It's Daenerys' title from being married into the Dothraki. Basically "queen" in their language.)

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Susan Arendt said:
Of course, but even if she explained it, it wouldn't mean anything to you, that was my point. :) (It's Daenerys' title from being married into the Dothraki. Basically "queen" in their language.)
"If you're wondering who the Khaleesi is, she's the queen of the dragons". Boom, explanation done and I don't feel like a pervert for staring at the word.

Elvaril

Dec 31, 2010
Of course the eggs are not going to hatch if you just lob them in a fire. You have to sacrifice someone by burning them alive at the same time you lob the eggs in the fire to get the eggs to hatch.

Ashley Esqueda

Jan 15, 2013
Copper Zen said:
I loved this episode! [small]And not just because it presented stuff in my price range. :D[/small]

I'm about to get the GoT 1st season box set (read all the books but haven't seen the show yet) and I like the idea of playing a cut throat game of Spite and Malice with a few sets of GoT's cards (Spite and Malice requires 4-5 sets of cards...hmmm, may have to budget for it yet). :)

Keep it up, Ashley!
Thanks! We're gonna try to do some "special editions" where we can collect a handful of gear for IPs we really dig, so hopefully you'll be seeing some more like this in the future!

VZLANemesis

Jan 29, 2009
I really liked this week's show a whole deal more than what it usually presents, multiple products with the same theme is waaaaaaaaay more entertaining and they weren't as mainstream as just an expensive headset.
Please make future shows more like this...

simon oeyen

Dec 25, 2008
Ashley Esqueda said:
Game of Thrones Gear

When you play the game of thrones, you better be wearing a nifty shirt.

Watch Video
I'm happy to see you're doing the hand-move again Ashley, it was an essential part of the video ;-) Keep the cool stuff coming!

Symbio Joe

Dec 7, 2010
VZLANemesis said:
I really liked this week's show a whole deal more than what it usually presents, multiple products with the same theme is waaaaaaaaay more entertaining and they weren't as mainstream as just an expensive headset.
I 2nd this opinion.

Discon said:
It felt like it was really forced.
What felt like it was really forced?

Discon

Sep 14, 2009
Symbio Joe said:
VZLANemesis said:
I 2nd this opinion.

Discon said:
It felt like it was really forced.
What felt like it was really forced?
The whole thing. The way she presented it.