The Wishlist: Ultimate 5-in-1 Geek Pen

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
This is what I use as a stylus on the Wii U and my primary pen. The only downside is that I have no idea what to do when it runs out of ink.

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
Pretty cool but amazon buyers seem to have issues with its durability.

Its a nice gift idea for my roommate but I'll have to pass on buying this.

http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Geek-Pen-Novelty-electronics/product-reviews/B001PLBUR0/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
What no pencil, or spork?

And not even a blade for removing stones from horses' hooves?

I bet it doesn't even explode like the one in Goldeneye :)

Dr.Awkward

Mar 27, 2013
Not bad, but I would've added a 2GB flash + miniUSB port instead of the UV light. (Yes, that would mean also carrying a micro USB-to-USB cord, but there's a good reason for that)

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
Seems pretty useful, but will all that in one pen I'd think it could break pretty easily. Normal pens have enough trouble staying together.

RevRaptor

Mar 10, 2010
LoL crap pen is crap and pricey too you can get this pen and countless ones like it from Chinese suppliers for about 3 to 5 bucks depending. Funny how slapping the work geek onto stuff makes it instantly double in price :p

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
I read that To Do list of yours, Ashley. Where should I forward my resume to get the Evil Sidekick job? :)

This is something I'd get my gadget-nutty nephews. They'd probably destroy it in a week (like everything else we buy them) but the purchase price wouldn't leave me fuming when I found out that they broke it trying to take it apart to find out how it worked. The only real concern is that its primary function is being a "pen": I learned the hard way to avoid giving the kids art supplies. <.<

On a more serious note this is something that I could actually use at work. I'd probably get the pen/touch pad twists confused but that built in laser would definitely come in handy. And I like the built in flashlight. I dunno if I'd have any use for the UV light but geez, you suggested something that I might actually buy!

Keep the shows coming, Ashley!

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Subliminal messages in The Wishlist? As if that'd work. Must work for evil Ashley Esqueda.

Ashley Esqueda

Jan 15, 2013
Copper Zen said:
I read that To Do list of yours, Ashley. Where should I forward my resume to get the Evil Sidekick job? :)

This is something I'd get my gadget-nutty nephews. They'd probably destroy it in a week (like everything else we buy them) but the purchase price wouldn't leave me fuming when I found out that they broke it trying to take it apart to find out how it worked. The only real concern is that its primary function is being a "pen": I learned the hard way to avoid giving the kids art supplies. <.<

On a more serious note this is something that I could actually use at work. I'd probably get the pen/touch pad twists confused but that built in laser would definitely come in handy. And I like the built in flashlight. I dunno if I'd have any use for the UV light but geez, you suggested something that I might actually buy!

Keep the shows coming, Ashley!
For $10, it's a fun, inexpensive little gadget. I didn't have much use for the stylus (it's more a 3DS stylus than an iPad stylus), but I enjoy having it around. :)

Ashley Esqueda

Jan 15, 2013
kailus13 said:
Ashley Esqueda said:
kailus13 said:
Subliminal messages in The Wishlist? As if that'd work. Must work for evil Ashley Esqueda.
All is going according to plan~
What is your bidding my mistress?
I'll totally be good with a couple fish tacos and a tin robot. Oh, and a Dr. Pepper.

- Worst Minion Bosser-Arounder Ever

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Thanks...but I'll stick with my most recent purchase of a pen that is also a replica of the Tenth Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver. Even comes with a penpoint that writes in invisible ink for secret messages that can be seen with the UV emitter.