The worst beer

Eri

The Light of Dawn
Feb 21, 2009
What is your vote?

Inevitably, Anytime I go somewhere my parents are, their house or otherwise, they have boxes of Corona Light. Not EVEN Corona Extra, oh no...Even that would be too much to ask. I inevitably ask if they have anything better, something that isn't pretty much the worst beer in the world, akin to crap. INEVITABLY I get told their beer tastes just fine and nothings wrong with it. I'm not even sure that's a valid opinion, It seems pretty factual to me that no beer enthusiast would -ever- rate corona as a good beer. But I digress.

noxymoron19

Feb 4, 2011
I don't know why but I struggle with Bud, Maybe its the Canadian in me. My favourite definetly goes to Moose head though. Just love the taste for some reason

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
Any of the big brands that are advertized on TV all the damn time: Miller, Budweiser, Coors, and the like.

damselgaming

Feb 3, 2009
Carling! Worst sponsor of festivals ever.

"Bring your warm beer and we'll exchange it for ice cold ones!"
"Wow! Great!"
"Oh by the way- we mean ice cold Carling."
"Come to think of it, I like my beer warm..."

kalt_13

Veteran n00b
Sep 14, 2008
All beer tastes bad, that said most of the ppl I know like corona. Everyone I know, agrees that fosters is the worst beer ever, thats why we ship it to the rest of the world.

garfoldsomeoneelse

Charming, But Stupid
Mar 22, 2009
So far, the worst I've had was Keystone Light. They advertise it as "smooth" because it's supposed to go down as quickly as possible with a minimum of contact with your tongue.

MellowFellow

Feb 14, 2010
Pabst is the worst beer I have ever had, although my friend always says "They don't just hand those blue ribbons out for nothing," in a joking matter of course. He says that all the time when he gets a little drunk.

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
I heard about a place you could get a draught for R3... Divide that by 6.5 and you'll have that in dollars. Now, I never got to taste it, but I'm willing to bet something that cheap would be fucking disgusting.

OutforEC

Professional Amateur
Jul 20, 2010
Red Stripe from what I've heard. Personally allergic, so I can't say from personal experience, but Red Stripe is the one that can't even be finished by my beer-swilling friends.

AgentNein

Jun 14, 2008
MellowFellow said:
Pabst is the worst beer I have ever had, although my friend always says "They don't just hand those blue ribbons out for nothing," in a joking matter of course. He says that all the time when he gets a little drunk.
I've always enjoyed Peeb'rs. One of the only "cheap beers" i'll actively enjoy.

My roommates buy Genesee though, as it's probably the cheapest beer around her. Fuuuuuck that. I can drink like two before I feel sicky.

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
Carling is disgusting stuff along with (personal opinion and all that) Guinness if you aren't in Ireland and an American beer

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
'Dutch Gold'. That stuff has come to define a social stratum in Ireland, and with good reason. Stella Artois comes a close second.

Angerwing

Kid makes a post...
Jun 1, 2009
Carlton Cold. Aussie beer, tastes like mouldy vinegar.

And for the record, I love Corona.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Pripps. It's Swedish, and they don't sell it at Ikea, so most of you won't ever get to taste it, which just goes to show you that there is a God.

Micalas

Mar 5, 2011
OmniscientOstrich said:
Hvitedod said:
US beer. In general.
This, it must be my English blood that dictates my preference for larger over...well, piss.
Have you tried American beers that aren't the bullshit that we seem to be famous for?

Russian River? Dogfish Head? Stone?
http://www.ratebeer.com/RateBeerBest/table_2011.asp?title=Best+Beers+of+the+United+States+2011&file=usa_beer_2011.csv

We really are more than that piss that you've probably had from us.

Littlee300

Oct 26, 2009
Micalas said:
OmniscientOstrich said:
Hvitedod said:
US beer. In general.
This, it must be my English blood that dictates my preference for larger over...well, piss.
Have you tried American beers that aren't the bullshit that we seem to be famous for?

Russian River? Dogfish Head? Stone?
http://www.ratebeer.com/RateBeerBest/table_2011.asp?title=Best+Beers+of+the+United+States+2011&file=usa_beer_2011.csv

We really are more than that piss that you've probably had from us.
Of course he hasn't. He is just practicing his pompous British personality.

AgentNein

Jun 14, 2008
Side note, I used to know a band who toured and gave each member a daily allowance for food, drink, etc.

And every day on tour they'd usually spend most of their money on Guinness, since it both filled them up and got them drunk (woo efficiency!). They're probably all dead now.