The Worst Ideas for Games

Alphavillain

Jan 19, 2008
Or "Left Behind: The Search for Those Who Have Fallen Out Of God's Favour and Remain on Earth Awaiting His Almighty Smiting".

josh797

Nov 20, 2007
Alphavillain said:
A survival horror game based at Auschwitz.

id play that shit. it would be a good education-ey game. on the other hand no way would it ever see market. ok mine is a civil war fps. march, march, march, march, march, march, march, march.....stand....fire....reload.......reload.......reload.......reload.......reload.......reload.......reload...

danosaurus

Mar 11, 2008
War Monger of Yabucua said:
I got it! School the game, Stock Market, Standing in Line 3, Counting Sand,
and worse of all: Paris Hilton the game! If they did make a Paris Hilton game,
I swear I'd break(or at least hit it real hard) my own bed and sleep on the uncomfortable sleep couch in my housE.

What The!!!!!!! Omg!!!! Alert congress! OH FUCK NO!!!
THEY DID MAKE A PARIS HILTON GAME!!!
LOOK IT UP AT WIKIPEDIA.COM TO EXPERIENCE THE DRUG FUELED HORROR
I got a game for you mate, 'Re-post : The Trolling Era'.
In it you go through various forums and post as many separate posts as possible instead of combining them into one.
You can also acquire combo bonus points through flaming more than twice in a row i.e
Games based on popular manga series from Japan... oh... wait...
A game based on nothing... how do you know ehn its over?
If you like this idea, you'll find out...
Oh, I know! Gay guy the game! And for guys: Lesbians the game!
Also if you put your character name in as 'War Monger of Yabucua' you get super-awesome god mode.
You'll be allowed unlimited mouse-clicks and keystrokes with this cheat activated!!!

May 7, 2008
Street Fighter: The Movie: The Game. A truly classic gaming monstrosity. What we need is a movie about it. Street Fighter: The Movie: The Game: The Movie(again). And then if my pryers are awnsered. Another game. Street Fighter: The Movie: The Game: The Movie(again): The Game (again)

May 7, 2008
Drunken HillBilly Wife Beater: Just Layed Off Edition. Wait that could be fun if i was drunk. Which i am. Im gonna go get me a wife and a job and get fired and blame her. Stupid non-exsistenet *****.

TheMadDoctorsCat

Apr 2, 2008
In "Moonwalker" you played as Michael Jackson and could spray little children with your magical white dust. It was disturbing. (Not on the Master System version though, there you only had your standard kick/punch/dance moves.)

There's been a lot of trends for strategy games to stop putting you in charge of big events such as wars, and go more and more into the minituae of everyday life. You know how you started off with "God sims" like Populous, then went a stage further by becoming a city planner in "Sim City", and then you had more localised games like "Theme Park" and "Railway Tycoon", and finally went to "The Sims" which dealt with single families and neighbourhoods? Well, what about taking that to its logical conclusion? Some ideas:

- Stroppy teenager: the game, the life, the hormones.
- Sims: Kitchen Edition: The Rice Krispie Cakes are Burning.
- The Printer doesn't Work: An office management simulation.

Froce

Apr 27, 2008
Extreme Wheelchair Racing!: Deluxe Nursing Home Edition!!!!!

Developed By: EA Sports.