The Worst Invention Ever

Trilby

Sep 13, 2008
poncho14 said:
No invention is a bad invention because one day that invention may be needed , even the dvd rewinder(lol) it might be a 1 to 1 million chance but a 1 to 1 million chance happens 9 times out of 10.(cookies are on the table waiting for you.)
PTerry of course; he uses it numerous times (I can't be bothered to go through six pages to see if someone got there before me).

Jackson - Deathclaw said:
there's a device apparently which is pretty much a toilet paper holder for wiping your ass with after you've taken a dump
there are people who buy these as well
WHO THE HELL CANT WIPE THEIR OWN ASS!??!
Disabled people. I realise that they didn't market it for that demographic (I remember someone posting the advert here), but imagine if you worked in the caring industry and had to wipe people's arses as part of your job. I'd sure as hell want one of those holder things.

Left4Meds said:
Pigeon-Guided Missles.[/spoiler]
You may laugh, but an offshoot of the pigeon-guided technology has life-saving potential. Instead of having the cross-hair on the piece of glass, they paint a small orange dot on it and train the pigeon to peck the dot. Now, a pigeon's eyesight is massively better than ours (we see 25frames/second as movement, pigeons see 250; also they can see further and clearer), and so they put one in a rescue helicopter, the result being that when a pigeon sees someone in the sea in that little orange liferaft they start pecking, alerting the pilot long, long before he could see the person him/herself.

Kiutu

Sep 27, 2008
WafflesandBacon593 said:
Kiutu said:
WafflesandBacon593 said:
skinny jeans
pop music(Now not old school)
Snuggie(hurts to type that)
and 4kids tv
Whats wrong with Skinny jeans? Im curious.
well just think it's a guy with tighter jeans than a girl
Were intended for girls origonally though, and its usually girls skinny jeans they are wearing.

Caliostro

Headhunter
Jan 23, 2008
Monkeyman8 said:
Haseo21 said:
Monkeyman8 said:
I'd have to go with black powder. though the nuke's pretty bad too.
Seriously?
I think those are the greatest inventions ever!

Thw worst invention ever has got to be the Hybrid
Yah killing people is the best, in fact I'm gonna go murder for a bit brb. /sarcasm
People will murder each other either ways. It's a common misconception that guns kill people. People kill people. Leave a gun alone in a room and everything will be the same. Leave 2 people in a room for long enough and one of them will beat the other to death. You don't take guns to trial you take people. Guns are a medium, they are neither the beginning or the end result. As such, trying to stop violence by removing guns is like trying to cure a disease by taking care of one of it's symptoms.

Take away the guns and people will stab each other. Take away the knives and people will bludgeon each other. Or beat each other... Or bite each other. If we fix our own nature, our education, guns will be about as harmful as a fuzzy blanket.

That said, I'd say the worst invention mankind ever came up with is the one that most hatred has caused out of all of them, the one that continuously poisons our very nature and through that has caused more deaths in history than every other event combined. Something that makes the atomic bomb look like foreplay. Religion.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp5FAbJvUEY

This is something I'd expect from a 10 year old.

Actual

Jun 24, 2008
Tommy.223 said:
eatmorebabiesmmg00d said:
NIHILHATE said:
An ejector seat on a helicopter.
Or emo.
the ejector seat on a choppa is a great idea if someone keeps backseat flying. maybe you need a dejector seat?
actually i believe some helicopters do(or they tested them) have ejector seats they go forward or down and one of my older friends who flew in vietnam flew a plane, i want to say an E-6, that had downward ejector seats. once when he was going down(he got shot down twice) his co-pilot panicked and ejected when they were too close to the ground.
They also have a few that go up, by exploding off the rotor blades before firing the explosives beneath the pilot's seat, which I think is one of the more awesome ideas I've ever heard.

Wiki Link [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamov_Ka-50#cite_ref-Donald_p308_5-0]

Baby Eater

Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!
Aug 27, 2009
Tommy.223 said:
NIHILHATE said:
Or emo.
the ejector seat on a choppa is a great idea if someone keeps backseat flying. maybe you need a dejector seat?
actually i believe some helicopters do(or they tested them) have ejector seats they go forward or down and one of my older friends who flew in vietnam flew a plane, i want to say an E-6, that had downward ejector seats. once when he was going down(he got shot down twice) his co-pilot panicked and ejected when they were too close to the ground.
o_O you hang out with people THAT old!?

Tommy.223

Sep 16, 2009
Tommy.223 said:
NIHILHATE said:
Or emo.
o_O you hang out with people THAT old!?
...ya, he works with my dad i also know a former airborn army ranger who was captured in vietnam. who cares if they are three times my age.

Tommy.223

Sep 16, 2009
Angryman101 said:
Housebroken Lunatic said:
Then of course, there is wireconductors for electricity. Just imagine if Nikolai Tesla got his way? We wouldn't need outlets or sockets, our stuff could be powered by electricity in the air! :D
*sighhhh* Tesla is so dreaaaamy.
NO! i have a tesla coil aka the thing that shoots lightning and can power lightbulbs and such without wires and stuff like that and i have one thing to say. getting shocked by 50,000 volts of electricity is only funny once, after that its just plain annoying.

p.s. and no that would not kill me its amps that kill not volts

lxl_c0d3m0nk3y_lxl

Oct 4, 2009
MYSPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TWITTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND ANY OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Tootsie rolls. Every Halloween night after trick or treating it's "why, God? Why?" when I look at my score and notice half are tootsie rolls.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
The_ModeRazor said:
Twilight_guy said:
The_ModeRazor said:
Twilight_guy said:
War. Man invented war and wrote the patent in his own blood.
Actually, Man did not invent war.
Wolf clans war amongst each other, so do chimpanzees. It's part of the nature of some animals.
The_ModeRazor said:
Twilight_guy said:
War. Man invented war and wrote the patent in his own blood.
Actually, Man did not invent war.
Wolf clans war amongst each other, so do chimpanzees. It's part of the nature of some animals.
Animals fight for dominance and resources, expect wolverines because there dicks, man's version of war involves individual exploration and profit for excess and additional resources. It also involves non participate parties who profit off of it. Man's war is more complex then the fights and dealings of animals. I'd say it qualifies as a different invention.
Humans are usually more complex thatn animals.
It's obvious that our wars are more complex too.
And chimpanzees don't really fight for recources or dominance (not always anyway), they're just being dicks. Like them humans.
Plus, some ants enslave each other.