The Worst live action movie idea you can think up?

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Dark42 said:
Silent Hill 2, produced by Platinum Dunes, starring Keanu Reeves, directed by Michael Bay, & written by Uwe Boll.
hey hey hey. Keep Keanu Reeves out of this. Think what you want about his acting, but he is apparently the nicest person in the world. Look up his life.

Jan 29, 2010
Avatar The Last Airbender, Transformers, GI Joe.

Those would be horrible. I'm glad to know though, that we as a collective human race, realize how horrid a movie of any of those would be, and have decided against those, or, in failing that, decided to pretend they never happened unless it was in some form of snarky or sarcastic quip about bad movie adaptations.

Green Lantern also is high on this list.

DIEDIEDIE765

Jun 30, 2010
PaRappa the Rapper. Not only would it be horrible, but nobody would expect it not to be. In fact, I'm confident that the only person who'd think this idea was good (as well as being the only person to think up the idea in the first place) would have to be so retarded that they created a negative void of retardation whereupon they would suddenly seem intelligent while they are, in fact, completely and utterly STUPID.

DIEDIEDIE765

Jun 30, 2010
Tdc2182 said:
enzilewulf said:
MW2 The movie directed by Micheal Bay. Vin Deasel as soap and Clint Eastwood as Price

Already killed Transformers you ass
...ummm, I actually think that would be a good idea if you take away the Deasel and Clint Eastwood. Modern Warfare 2 was really no more than a Micheal Bay movie waiting to happen (And allready did happen... Gulag - the Rock? Anyone? Plus, the green flares to avoid an airstrike? I know I am not the only one to have caught this.)

I hate the guts of most of his movies, but if he can control his epilepsy camera and get a decent story writer, that would be a half decent summer Blockbuster.

I am gonna be honest, I wouldn't mind.
I don't think Micheal Bay films are ever any good. I'm not sure who would be able to make it into a good movie, but something about jamming special effects and totally expected plot devices down my throat just doesn't entertain me.

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
Cowboy Bebop. Starring Keanu Reeves, Vin Diesel, and Megan Fox.

draxious

Jun 14, 2009
..... i'd have to say fallout3.....but wait you say "that sounds like a great id-WRONG! lets say it was stephinie meyer(dont know if i spelled that right) and michael bay with (insert actor/actress' name here) or even world in conflict with michael bay (OT both of those would be good movies if they had a good cast i'm just saying if they didnt)

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
A Legend of Zelda Movie, Faithfull to the game with no one actually speaking and link gettin stuck on a puzzle for half an hour.

Jumping_Over_Fences

Apr 15, 2009
A movie about a guy who needs to win an arm wrestling competition to win back the custody of his son. Damn it, they already made that into a movie.

Seriously, Worst. Plot. Ever. It made for a pretty enjoyable movie (on the so bad it's good scale), but the plot is just stupid.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
Pokemon.

Ten year old children are thrown into the wilderness of a world overrun by legalized animal abuse.

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
Warhammer 40,000 adaptation.
The Space Marines would be ridiculous, and don't get me started on the alien races (excluding Eldar, that would be easy).

Jynxx-TheSiren

Jun 11, 2010
I'd have to say Katamari.... Directed by Micheal Bay. He'd spend 20 million dollars to make a ball of trash, and then find a way to explode it. Yay.

Orwellian37

Dec 22, 2009
Half Life. Directed by Michael Bay. Written by Uwe Boll. Starring Sylvester Stallone, Larry the Cable Guy, Adam Sandler, and Pauly Shore.

dudeman0001

Jul 8, 2008
Wahful said:
A Legend of Zelda Movie, Faithfull to the game with no one actually speaking and link gettin stuck on a puzzle for half an hour.
only half an hour? don't forget navi going "hey! Look! listen! waitch out!" every 5 minutes...

martin's a madman

Aug 20, 2008
Vrex360 said:
Space Invaders.
The Live action film directed by Micheal Bay.

It would just be one shot of a small ship shooting at millions of other ships but with two hundred million dollars worth of special effects clogging up the screen.
I always thought it was a tank...

Wardnath

Dec 27, 2009
Vesskel said:
Dragon bal- Oh wait they already did that to us didn't they?
FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU----

Beat me to it, ya bastard! :p

Orwellian37 said:
Half Life. Directed by Michael Bay. Written by Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer. Starring Sylvester Stallone, Larry the Cable Guy, Adam Sandler, and Pauly Shore.
Fixed. Ahhh, that's better. :)

Edit: Corrected the spelling.

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
Braid directed by Michael Bay. In another director's hands it might work but not Michael Bay.

Wardnath

Dec 27, 2009
martin said:
Vrex360 said:
Space Invaders.
The Live action film directed by Micheal Bay.

It would just be one shot of a small ship shooting at millions of other ships but with two hundred million dollars worth of special effects clogging up the screen.
I always thought it was a tank...
Attention people, we have a winner. XD